Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smithfield! Watcha reckon?

Options
  • 16-01-2009 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Alright folks, just a quick one for ye. I'm looking for a move from my current place (Near the Mater on the north cir. rd) and I've seen a few possibilities on Daft.ie in Smithfield. I'm wondering what sort of an area it is. Good or bad? Local shops/pubs, Good or bad? Transport, Good or bad? Basically is it worth moving to or is my mater area better?
    Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Alright folks, just a quick one for ye. I'm looking for a move from my current place (Near the Mater on the north cir. rd) and I've seen a few possibilities on Daft.ie in Smithfield. I'm wondering what sort of an area it is. Good or bad? Local shops/pubs, Good or bad? Transport, Good or bad? Basically is it worth moving to or is my mater area better?
    Thanks guys

transport wise the luas is close but thats only useful if your going to the centre of the city or tallaght direction.

I dont know too much about the area but the few people i know who have lived there never complained

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Thats my ancestral homeland,lol,its a grand area for living short term,bang in centre of town,very modern as of late,but still one of the oldest areas in Dublin,some real characters about the place,dozens of shops,services nearby,loads of pubs,the best pint you'll ever get in Dublin in Hughes,long term it would get to you,as it is busy and noisey and not really a place to relax and settle down

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

stevelknievel - please read the charter. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement