Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for new mum

Options
  • 16-01-2009 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

[Hi all

I'm hoping you can help me, I am about to be god mother again for 5th time & i would like to get the mum to be something special, as i always feel that the mummies are forgotten about. Does anyone have any ideas? It's her first baby & she is always soo good to me

Thanku[/I][/I] ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

My aunt got me a pair of earrings with little pink stones in them,I thought it was a lovely present.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

voucher for hairdressers and an offer to babysit or some pampering thing

thats what i got all my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

A friend of mine got me a hamper she made up herself that had things for me and the baby thought it was a lovely present. you could include sweets, face masks, bath salts really anything that she could use to pamper herself! I really loved this present as it had things for both of us and more personal! congrats to your friend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

voucher for hairdressers and an offer to babysit or some pampering thing

thats what i got all my friends

I'd second this suggestion. When my sister had each of her children I bought her a gift voucher for a facial and would babysit for her while she was gone. She loved getting something nice for herself as the baby always got lots of presents from other people.

Advertisement