Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuffed

• 16-01-2009 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

I am so full today, I cannot eat, which is rare for me. Last night I stuffed my face with a cheeseburger, small chips and 4 chicken mcnuggets from McDonalds at 7pm. I know it's bad...etc, I eat it about once or twice a month and feel a bit bleh after it for an hour or so, but not like this. I have since had a yoghurt for breakfast at 7 am and could barely finish it, I felt sick. I forced a kiwi fruit into my mouth at 10 and it is now lunch and I still feel overly bloated. Do you think it's from the mcds and should i not eat until I am hungry again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

eat very little but often, fresh stuff filled with vitamins, like the yogurt (if it's a healthy one) and the kiwi. Put crap in our bodies (which I am also guilty of on occassion), feel crap afterwards :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Yes but it has been about 20 hrs since I ate the junk. I have never felt this full before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Drink prune juice or something to get it out of you. If you ate it very quickly, you'll be more bloated than normal.

Advertisement