Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pub to Watch tonights Munster Match In?

Options
  • 16-01-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good "Rugby" pub to watch tonights match in. Seeing as kick off its at 8 im wondering would most pubs that might have it on, not be showing it tonight.

City centre area if possible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Pubs around Lansdowne road (Smyths / the 51 and others on that stretch) will show it and will have the rugby watching type in, maybe Doheny & Nesbits or other bars in and around Baggot St. Slattery's in Ringsend also i'd guess. Sinnott's will show most sports events (by St Stephens Green shopping centre) but i would say it's more of a football crowd. Never been watching rugby in there, better for Champs League games.

Good luck to Munster btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

the woolshed on parnell st always has a big munster crowd in it for any of the games great spot huge screens and there's always some nice fluff hanging about

• Registered Users Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Tefral

ntlbell wrote: »
    the woolshed on parnell st always has a big munster crowd in it for any of the games great spot huge screens and there's always some nice fluff hanging about

pity i didnt see this... went to reillys. wasnt a great atmosphere there, cant beat the limerick pubs at a munster match for that...

happy we won though

Advertisement