Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OH HAPPY DAY - Calderon Resigns

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Now a race is on to see who can guarentee Ronaldo in a more convincing way! Woohoo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Now a race is on to see who can guarentee Ronaldo in a more convincing way! Woohoo!
    Yup step forward Senor Florentino Perez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,452 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Chong wrote: »
    Yup step forward Senor Florentino Perez.

It will be fun to see.

Tuesday: Ronaldo specifically mentioned he didn't have a deal with Perez - obviously this is a clever way of wording it cause he obviously has a deal with Calderon.

Friday: Ronaldo specifically mentioned he did not have a deal with Perez - why would he mention Perez if there was not some sort of deal. the liar.

Waiting for the Gueme Balague exclusive, or however you spell his name,

Great another presidential election filled with "I guarantee I wil sign Gerrard, Ronaldo, fabregas and Lampard" etc etc.

Cue vote and then none of these players joining. Same every time!

Great another presidential election filled with "I guarantee I wil sign Gerrard, Ronaldo, fabregas and Lampard" etc etc.

Cue vote and then none of these players joining. Same every time!
    The worrying thing is though alot of the time Flo Perez always got his man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I wouldnt be suprised to see the next president go for Kaka

of course they cant compete with city money wise

but who would kaka rather go to madrid or city

I wouldnt be suprised to see the next president go for Kaka

of course they cant compete with city money wise

but who would kaka rather go to madrid or city
    Whoever offers the most cash to Milan and who ever pays the most.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The next president will be promising Rafa, not Ronaldo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Chong wrote: »
    Whoever offers the most cash to Milan and who ever pays the most.

yes your right in 1 way but the players have so much power these days

which isnt right one bit

from what iv read Kaka doesnt seem to be to much interested in the money,he just wants to play at the top

Real madrid could offer him CL which he wont get with city for along time

personally i would love to see him in the PL but the amount of money is the part that pisses me off

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

yes your right in 1 way but the players have so much power these days

which isnt right one bit

from what iv read Kaka doesnt seem to be to much interested in the money,he just wants to play at the top

Real madrid could offer him CL which he wont get with city for along time

personally i would love to see him in the PL but the amount of money is the part that pisses me off

well from my reading of it Kaka wasnt interested in playing with anyone but Milan. However Milan like any sensible group of people thought 107m had to be considerd and if Milan want to sell him Kaka could be convinced that Man City is the future and he will be paid stupid money to be their new god.

Real Madrid wouldent offer 100+million and if they did it would be idiocy either bas they would have to justify that sum far more so than one of the richest people in the world who has money to burn would. Even if they did somehow match City's bid, they would be far more likely to do so in the Summer after elections and by the Kaka would either be a Man City player (who knows maybe even captain) or still at his beloved Milan where i doubt he would want to go through all this again.

the Rafa to madrid ticket would be far more likely although Rafa will have signed a new pool contract by the Summer so id say itl be back to Ronaldo to madrid that Perez and co will use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Florentino Perez will be back in charge and his record of signing name players is phenomenal and his media games will make Calderon look like a child. Its about to get dirtier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

It will be fun to see.

Tuesday: Ronaldo specifically mentioned he didn't have a deal with Perez - obviously this is a clever way of wording it cause he obviously has a deal with Calderon.

Friday: Ronaldo specifically mentioned he did not have a deal with Perez - why would he mention Perez if there was not some sort of deal. the liar.

Waiting for the Gueme Balague exclusive, or however you spell his name,

You realise he specifically said there was no deal with Perez because he was asked if there was a deal with Perez, don't you?

Not clever wording, just answering the qustions he was asked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,452 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

You realise he specifically said there was no deal with Perez because he was asked if there was a deal with Perez, don't you?

Not clever wording, just answering the qustions he was asked

I was having a go at the press and THEIR spin on it.

I have said the same as yourself previously.

Advertisement