Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get an A bar and some spots?

Options
  • 16-01-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I've a new L200 crew cab with most of the bells and whistles...I'm looking for someplace that will supply me with an A bar for the front and possibly thinking about a row of spots on the bar I have on the load bay behind the cab. Some where nice and handy in Ireland would be good?

Also I understand theres legal implications with A bars now? ie. your not meant to have them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ordinary_story

Mr.Bullbar, somewhere in dublin

I'm looking to get something similar in the lighting and cosmetic vein. I'm looking to fit a winch to the front bumper without it looking like a tractor. Similarily I have never had an A-bar but for mounting extra lights its a lot handier.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

4x4.ie (Westend Motors) and Towing Equiment Ltd. are good.

Advertisement