Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Bag

• 16-01-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭

...with room for a large externall Hard drive. Any ideas. Shoulder strap preferred.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

posted the same topic there yesterday..
    so let me know if you find one, heres my topic!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055462834

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭viv.ie

Got a nice Crumpler in PC World Carrickmines earlier this week for e49.I think it was reduced by e15.Only available in one colour Black .The model is The Barnie ,completely waterproof with a great shoulder strap that is made from the same material as seat-belts.The bag itself is very light and should hold up to a 17inch Laptop with room for a hard drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Quite a big selectin in the Laptop Shop in Dundrum. Expensive though. Amazon have a good selection at more reasonably prices. Go to the shop to have a look then order the one you want online seems the way forward.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Tazz T wrote: »
    Quite a big selectin in the Laptop Shop in Dundrum. Expensive though. Amazon have a good selection at more reasonably prices. Go to the shop to have a look then order the one you want online seems the way forward.

Yea thats where I saw them too. they were nice.. 80 quid though..
    me ma got one for me though up in ikea up north dono what its like yet though

Advertisement