Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hospital mistake

Options
  • 16-01-2009 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A man enters the hospital for a circumcision. When he comes to after the procedure, he’s perturbed to see several doctors standing around his bed.

'Son, there’s been a bit of a mix-up,' admits the surgeon.

'I’m afraid there was an accident, and we were forced to perform a sex-change operation. You now have a vagina instead of a penis.'

'What!' gasps the patient. 'You mean I’ll never experience another erection?'

'Oh, you might,' the surgeon reassures him. 'It just won't be yours.'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

A man goes into hospital for a minor procedure.

The matron is kinda stressed and they are very busy so she sends in her newest recruit to do the simple job.

5 min later she hears a blood curdling scream, runs down the ward and pulls back the curtain.

Standing in front of her is the open mouthed Nurse with a kettle in her hand.

No NO NO... I said "Prick his Boil!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

:lol: Good ones :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

A woman is in a serious accident, and remains in a coma in hospital.

One day while the nurses are giving her a bath, they are washing around her vagina when her heart beat monitor jumps to life for a split second. They find that each time they touch her vagina, this happens.

So the doctor calls in her husband to speak to him. "Sir, if you would like to help, we think that giving your wife oral sex might actually improve her condition". The husband agrees, and the doctor leaves the room.

5 minutes later, the husband comes running out of the room, shouting "Doctor, quick, I need a doctor!"

The doctor asks him whats wrong, to which he replies "She f*cking choked!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Very good that one :D

Advertisement