Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Jesus, really happy bout my 6-0 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

OK well I was playing catch up as I just joined today. Got six games in so far. I know this forum is just for scores so Im just posting a summary so that the table can be updated.

DufflecoatXbox

p - w - d - l - sf - sa - sd

6 - 3 - 0 - 3 - 11 - 11 - 00

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Jesus, really happy bout my 6-0 at the moment

Yup..you should be...I hadnt gotten the team set up the way I wanted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Truly was a game of two halves. First time I've ever seen you without your shooting boots on as well which is promising regarding Champion's League qualification

Yep, really been struggling to score goals recently. Seems like in the last two weeks I've lost my goal scoring touch. Great game mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Mister Robinson (Tottenham) 0-5 DuffleCoatXbox(Roma)

Mister Robinson (Tottenham) 1-0 Garak001(Lyon)

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    12/9/2/1/32/23/+9/28

• Advertisement

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    12/9/1/2/32/23/+9/28

Fixed this for you. Think you had a typo in this, because your points were ok I think!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

BFassassin wrote: »
    REAL MADRID (sparky360) 1 v 3 ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin)

Thoroughly deserved. I am playing terrible at the moment. Lost any chance of winning now. (wasnt much of a chance anyway lol but i can blame this slump now)

I hold my hands up to one of the worst last man tackles that resulted in a sending off in the first 20 mins. Dont know what happened. The player i was controlling switched suddenly to a different player and i pressed slide. i think if the person i indended to tackle did it instead of the other guy, i may have got a clean tackle in. Anyways excuses excuses, my bad! I would be angry if i thought someone did that to me on purpose. I already apologised to bfAssassin and explained the situation but I wanted to make a public apology too.

So I'm sorry i am a cheating bastard :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

sparky360 wrote: »
    Thoroughly deserved. I am playing terrible at the moment. Lost any chance of winning now. (wasnt much of a chance anyway lol but i can blame this slump now)

I hold my hands up to one of the worst last man tackles that resulted in a sending off in the first 20 mins. Dont know what happened. The player i was controlling switched suddenly to a different player and i pressed slide. i think if the person i indended to tackle did it instead of the other guy, i may have got a clean tackle in. Anyways excuses excuses, my bad! I would be angry if i thought someone did that to me on purpose. I already apologised to bfAssassin and explained the situation but I wanted to make a public apology too.

So I'm sorry i am a cheating bastard :D:D:D
    I was a bit shocked by the tackle when it happened but I accept your apology. I might not have if I lost the game :P
    I went in for a risky last ditch tackle myself moments later but managed to get all of the ball so I was relieved.
    Good fair game for the rest of the match though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Championship

Round 13

VALENCIA (wandatowell) 4 - 1 INTER MILAN (ckwport)

Tough game, Valencia by far the better side.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

will be on tonight at around 9

• Advertisement

I will also be on between 8 and 11......

I have to play a few of you still, and Axwell we got two games to play...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lyon 0-1 Spurs
    Played very well. Mister Robinson played better. Failed to take my chances including a rediculously bad 1-on-1 with seconds remaining.

Lyon 0-3 Roma
    Very well played by our new entrant, although gifting 2 goals because I threw the ball out to his attacker while trying to speed up a replay (bad lag) completely destroyed my chances. His team was set up rock solid and it was very hard to break through the defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Championship Week 5

AC MILAN (moz) v LIVERPOOL (bennyc) 0-1

Good close game , fecking default teams also included Robbie Keane who was in instead of Torres bloody Keane got the goal and Torres missed a few sitters

I am on all night from 9 and have a few games to catch up on if anyone is due to play me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

AC MILAN (moz) 0 v 1 LIVERPOOL (bennyc)

AC MILAN (moz) 1 v 0 CHELSEA (rainyface)

Both very very close and fair games. Well played lads

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

premiership

celtic 1 v udinese 0

lots of lag in this game which made it a hard game to play.should have been more goals for both teams.i would have been beaten if bubs had'nt of tried to walk it into my net every time.

good game pal,unlucky:D

Championship

Round 10

......... CHELSEA (rainyface) 1 - 1 INTER MILAN (ckwport) .........

Inter took the lead early in the first half, lots of chances for both sides during the game, both sides were unlucky not to have scored a lot more, Chelsea managed an 88th minute equaliser.

Im happy with the point from this game, as Chelsea were by far the dominant team in the 2nd half. I was lucky to hang on.

Not looking forward to our FA Cup game next week, its gonna be tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Championship

Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee) 1 - 2 Chelsea (Rainyface)

Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee) 2 - 0 Liverpool (bennycon)

Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee) 4 - 3 Aston Villa (Reganovski)

Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee) 3 - 2 Inter Milan (CKWPORT)

Lots of close games tonight, i'm bloody wrecked!! Apologies to Reganovski as I got the jammiest goal ever against him :o

Championship

Round 14

......... INTER MILAN (ckwport) 2 - 3 BAYERN MUNICH (mika27) .........

I was extremely lucky to be drawing 2 - 2 near the end of this game, I woulda been very happy with a point, sadly it wasnt to be.

Thats all my games played now, stats are:

P/W/D/L/F/A/D/Pts
    14/5/1/8/22/38/-16/16

Well ya can't say that I haven't done my bit to catch up.

Dufflecoatxbox (AS Roma) 4 - 0 (Man City) Irish Wolverine

Dufflecoatxbox (AS Roma) 1 - 2 (Everton) DJ Digital Moose...I feel I was unlucky....

DufflecoatXbox (AS Roma) 1 - 3 (Schalke) RichieMUFC....again, I did well for about 80 mins and got beaten in the last 10.

Garball1 (Celtic) 0 - 3 (AS Roma) 2nd Game

Garball1 (Celtic) 0 - 4 (AS Roma) 1st Game

DufflecoatXbox:

p w l d sf sa sd

11 6 5 0 23 16 7

If I made any mistakes let me know...I think its right...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Everton 2-1 Roma

Great game very intense, Roma took the lead through a mistake in my defense, drew level with a clinical finish. then a great double save from the roma keeper and some near misses from the roma forwards made me think it was going to end in a draw, until a late goal from Everton who held on to take the win!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Liverpool 1-2 Everton

Just like in real life Everton have dumped Liverpool out of the cup! Everton were two nil up til late on when Torres struck to make the last few minutes very nervy! Excellent game!

RichieMUFC 3-1 DufflecoatXbox
    Schalke vs Roma

Made an absolutely shocking defensive mistake for Roma's goal. I ran across his run, mistimed it, and let him clean through. Managed to get it back to 1-1, and had a lot of chances to win it.... thought my shocking finishing was going to cost me yet again. Thankfully I made one of the chances pay, and got another towards the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Championship

Liverpool 1 - 1 Man U

Liverpool 1 - 0 for most of the game but paid the price for missed chances in the 90 + minute. In fairness Man U could have scored a few during the match also. Liverpool got a corner very late in inj time set up with a defensive formation at that point all but two backs decided to go up and got caught on the break with a well taken goal.

VALENCIA (wandatowell) 2 - 3 REAL MADRID (Sparky360)

Finally broke my losing streak! Didnt deserve to and hung on by the skin of my teeth

Deliverence XXV is my only game outstanding.

Games still outstanding: Lyon, City, Fiorentina, Juve, Atletico (cup)

Seen the fella who was Juve, was online playing COD for a few hours but got no reply from PM :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Garball wrote: »
    premiership

celtic 1 v udinese 0

lots of lag in this game which made it a hard game to play.should have been more goals for both teams.i would have been beaten if bubs had'nt of tried to walk it into my net every time.

good game pal,unlucky:D

The lag was pissing me off big time. Didn't get it in the second half because I kicked my sister of MSN for 7 minutes (sorry bout that) but in the first half it was atrocious. One time in particular I was one on one and I pressed shoot and it didn't go through. You did deserve it though. Had more chances than me

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Games still outstanding: Lyon, City, Fiorentina, Juve, Atletico (cup)

Seen the fella who was Juve, was online playing COD for a few hours but got no reply from PM :(

Thats cos he fancies ya:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Dufflecoatxbox (AS Roma) 4 - 0 (Man City) Irish Wolverine

Was even enough game to start then 2 goals put Roma ahead, made some changes to the formation to try and salvage in an all or nothing attempt and ended up with nothing and conceeded 2 more as a result of my 3 man defence :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Championship Week 5

Manchester United (Batesy) 1 - 1 Liverpool (bennyc)

Good game. Don't think I deserved a point from this game. Scored in injury time after Liverpool missed some really good chances to extent their lead. Van der Sar made a couple of outrageous save in the 1st half!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

mika27 wrote: »
    Championship

Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee) 4 - 3 Aston Villa (Reganovski)

Apologies to Reganovski as I got the jammiest goal ever against him :o

Jammy isnt the word for it! Goalkeeper kicking ball out and player gets in the way and ball lands perfectly to tap into the net.
    Your second and third goals were excellent though, tore me apart.

Thought a draw wouldve been a fairer result, havent been getting the rub of the green lately :(

We actually do have a cup game as well, thought I had to play Fiorentina.
    Should be on tonight again. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement