Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Reganovski wrote: »
    Jammy isnt the word for it! Goalkeeper kicking ball out and player gets in the way and ball lands perfectly to tap into the net.
    Your second and third goals were excellent though, tore me apart.

Thought a draw wouldve been a fairer result, havent been getting the rub of the green lately :(

We actually do have a cup game as well, thought I had to play Fiorentina.
    Should be on tonight again. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!! :D

I'd say I'll be on tonight as well. I was actually glad we didn't play the cup game last night. The first game was so intense I don't think I was able for another.

A draw was probably a fair result alright but you beat me by the odd goal the first time we played so we're pretty even so far. The cup game will be the decider, bring it on!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

celtic 0 v 3 as roma

celtic 0 v 4 as roma

two spankings:(

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

mika27 wrote: »
    The cup game will be the decider, bring it on!! :D

Extra time and penalties!! :D

Mind you I dont want penalties!! I cant remember the last time I've won a penalty shoot out. I'd say if I had 10 penalty shoot-outs, I've lost 9! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mind you I dont want penalties!! I cant remember the last time I've won a penalty shot. I'd say if I had 10 penalty shoot-outs, I've lost 9! :mad:

I've won like 2 penalty shootouts on '09. This is out of at least 40 between ranked and unranked games.. I'm the worst penalty taker in the world apparently! :D

Its harsh to have a lose on your record when you only lose a shootout. Shootouts shouldn't matter....just give the draw instead EA, now that would be nice. But for the cup, there has got to be a winner!

Mind you I dont want penalties!! I cant remember the last time I've won a penalty shot. I'd say if I had 10 penalty shoot-outs, I've lost 9! :mad:

Can't say I'm fond of the penalties either, hopefully it won't come to that. Haven't actually drawn a game in ages. No draws in the league either which is unbelieveable considering the amount of close games I've had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

1st Place -V- 2nd Place:
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) 4-2 EVERTON (mr moon)

Was a very tough match overall....3 defensive miss hap's from Evertons defense caused them to concede the first 3 of the game. Although through the second half Evertons determination to stay in the game was comming close to a reality when it ended up 3-2 but another Tottenham goal faded Evertons dreams to at least grab a point in the 88th minute.

Well played mr moon I enjoyed that match!
    Cant wait for the cup match:p
    When will you beat those scouser's???

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    13/10/2/1/36/25/+11/31

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Reganovski (Villa) 3-3 (Athletico) BFassassin

Went two nil up and then in the space of 5 mins villa were leading 3-2. Got a goal back to level it up and then it was end to end for the rest of the match. Good game

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    13/3/3/7/21/?/?/12

Is there an easy way to see the goals against/ goals difference? In league stats it only tells you goals for.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

premiership
    celtic 0 v man city 2

jasus,me zero button is gettin worn out with the lack of scorin.ah well,who's next:o:o:o:o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Man City 2 - 0 Celtic

Good game, should have scored more had enough chances just a combination of poor finishing and his keeper getting in the way :D

Cup Game

Aston Villa (Reganovski) 3 Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee) 0

Finally something went right for me. (or more like wrong for Mika). If it was GAA, he wouldve won by 10 points to 3 goals :D

Championship

Athletico Madrid (BFassassin) 3 Aston Villa 3

Great game. Was 2 nil down and went 3-2 up in the space of 5 mins. But alas not to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Cup Game
    RichieMUFC Shalke 4-0 Athletico BFassassin
    Was close until the 60th minute but then his strickers found an extra yard of pace and punished me. Ah well.

Boards Cup

BFassasin 0-4 RichieMUFC
    Atletico Madrid vs Schalke 04

Just about to change my side dramatically when I got the first break through. Had my customary 3 one-on-one's with the goal keeper in the first half, and hit everyone of them straight at him. Surprise, surprise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

1st Place -V- 2nd Place:

Was a very tough match overall....3 defensive miss hap's from Evertons defense caused them to concede the first 3 of the game. Although through the second half Evertons determination to stay in the game was comming close to a reality when it ended up 3-2 but another Tottenham goal faded Evertons dreams to at least grab a point in the 88th minute.

Well played mr moon I enjoyed that match!
    Cant wait for the cup match:p
    When will you beat those scouser's???

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    13/10/2/1/36/25/+11/31

Yeah, I pushed all out attack looking for the equaliser but the spurs forwards are too quick for me, plus my defensive errors.

Scousers are already beaten!! ;)

Cup Game

Aston Villa (Reganovski) 3 Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee) 0

Finally something went right for me. (or more like wrong for Mika). If it was GAA, he wouldve won by 10 points to 3 goals :D

Rumour has it that Luca Toni will be playing full forward for Galway in the championship after that performance.
    When Ribery blazed over from 6 yards I knew it was gonna be one of those games. Letting Agbonlahor breeze through my defence was not a good idea either

Feck, I was hoping ye would both lose this game:p :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Championship Week 5

Manchester United (Batesy) 3 - 2 Aston Villa (Reganovski)

Really good game. Utd went 3-0 ahead but Villa came storming back to make it 3-2.
    Utd just about held on for the win.

Championship Week 5

Manchester United (Batesy) 2 - 0 Bayern Munich (mika27)

Good game. Both players had to endure some lag for this one which made the 1st half quite scrappy. The 2nd half improved however and this is when Utd grabbed their 2 goals to seal a big win. (considering they lost the previous fixture this season 6-0!!)

A tight game in which I felt a draw wouldve been a fair result.

Chuffed with the win though.

Good game Ronburgundy!!

Batesy wrote: »
    Championship Week 5

Manchester United (Batesy) 3 - 2 Aston Villa (Reganovski)

Really good game. Utd went 3-0 ahead but Villa came storming back to make it 3-2.
    Utd just about held on for the win.

Good win for Batesy...thought I was gonna get a draw outta it but alas not to be again! :(
    On a bad run of form lately :mad:

Batesy wrote: »
    Championship Week 5

Manchester United (Batesy) 2 - 0 Bayern Munich (mika27)

Good game. Both players had to endure some lag for this one which made the 1st half quite scrappy. The 2nd half improved however and this is when Utd grabbed their 2 goals to seal a big win. (considering they lost the previous fixture this season 6-0!!)

A tight game in which I felt a draw wouldve been a fair result.

Chuffed with the win though.

Good game Ronburgundy!!

Sorry about the lag, my housemate has discovered how to download bittorrents and it's a nightmare for xbox live. That's why I paused a few times, I was roaring at him to turm it off.

It was a good game after the lag went. I think you've improved a lot since our first game, well played mate. I was very disappointed with my own performance, first game I failed to score in :mad:

That's my lot done for this week.

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    14/10/0/4/35/17/+18/30

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

DufflecoatXbox (AS Roma) 1 - 1 (Fiorentina) BassMurphy

DufflecoatXbox (AS Roma) 2 - 5 (Fiorentina) BassMurphy

I wasn't on my game and he played very well and prob should have won both games.

• Advertisement

Can you check that your results are correct (Last result not included yet)

PLTable.jpg?t=1235047957
    ChampionshipTable.jpg?t=1235048115

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

ya Mine are sound (unfortunaltey)...feckin 8th!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Yeah mine are good too, unfortunately :rolleyes:

I have still to play Barcelona (Jericholic) Dave 7G and Arsenal (Deliverance XXV)
    Lads I will be on tonight between 9-10 if ye are around to get this games done. I won't be around for the rest of the weekend.

Ta,

Hmmm, perhaps not as disastrous as I had originally thought. 3 games in hand, and 3 wins take me back to the top on goal difference by +12 (+9 at the moment and three wins by 1 goal makes +12).

Having to play 3 of the following: Lyon, City, Juve and Fiorentina, as my games in hand means I probably dont have a hope in hell, but theres always a small chance, I guess, but thats turned into a very, very small chance seeing as I'm playing absolutely terribly as Schalke recently.

!!!!I can only hope!!!! :D

Thanks Mr. Mouth!

EDIT: POST 1000, Wheeeeeeeey!

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Hmmm, perhaps not as disastrous as I had originally thought. 3 games in hand, and 3 wins take me back to the top on goal difference by +12 (+9 at the moment and three wins by 1 goal makes +12).

Having to play 3 of the following: Lyon, City, Juve and Fiorentina, as my games in hand means I probably dont have a hope in hell, but theres always a small chance, I guess, but thats turned into a very, very small chance seeing as I'm playing absolutely terribly as Schalke recently.

!!!!I can only hope!!!! :D

Thanks Mr. Mouth!

EDIT: POST 1000, Wheeeeeeeey!

Well get playing your games and show us you can win this with Schalke!!

Congrats on the 1000th post Wheeeeeey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    13/10/2/1/46/25/+21/31

My goals for is wrong....I wish i had scored 46 :D

To play:
    PORTHSMOUTH (smchinney) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)

Anyone know where he is? His live says he hasnt been on since the 8th!

Cup Tie:
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) V EVERTON (mr moon)

Is that right or you still have to play the scousers?

Edit: Ok my stats are right i just added them all up...I am on 46...Where the feck did i count wrong :(

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    13/10/2/1/46/25/+21/31

My goals for is wrong....I wish i had scored 46 :D

To play:
    PORTHSMOUTH (smchinney) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)

Anyone know where he is? His live says he hasnt been on since the 8th!

Cup Tie:
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) V EVERTON (mr moon)

Is that right or you still have to play the scousers?

Edit: Ok my stats are right i just added them all up...I am on 46...Where the feck did i count wrong :(

Dare you doubt me? :D

I think we have to wait till all the first round matches are played before continuing on with the cup! Is this right Future guy?

Portsmouth have an xbox problem, it wont turn on so he's awol for a few weeks!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Well get playing your games and show us you can win this with Schalke!!

Well playing City, can do that tonight, or any night, as we're always on. I haven't got a reply to an Xbox live message from Juve but I didn't get a reply ( :( ), seems like he's been playing a lot of COD, FG will probably be playing SF4 from tomorrow until eternity, so hopefully I can catch him on tonight if we are both around. :)

Whats the story with the lad who is Barca? Is he around? I see he hasn't "joined" the cup yet and I need to play him, and he has fewer games played than anyone else in the Championship :(

Still a break planned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Milan 1 - 2 Barcelona (Dave 7G)

The game was 1-1 after 3 minutes then Dave got a goal later on and that was it. I had 17 shots on goal, 8 on target and hit the post twice but couldn't manage an equaliser.

"Down with the City..... I'm goin down with the City...."

• Advertisement

Who won between Man City v AS Roma in the Cup?

I've to play the winner. (Man Utd)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement