Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Batesy wrote: »
    Who won between Man City v AS Roma in the Cup?

I've to play the winner. (Man Utd)

Hasnt been played yet, will let you know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    Hasnt been played yet, will let you know.

You scared to play him after your 4-0 loss? :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »

Not particularly, do you want to run and tell him that too Mr Mouth? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mr Moon wrote: »

Burn - first degree!!
    Not particularly, do you want to run and tell him that too Mr Mouth? :rolleyes:

Burn - second degree!!

Just to point out for those of us (such as Mr. Mouth), who struggle in the intelligence department - 4th being the highest, 1st being the lowest!

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »

Burn - second degree!!

(4th being the highest, 1st being the lowest!)

Thanks for pointing that out!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Still have to play Richie, Garball, gaz15 and DigitalMoose. Let me know when you guys can play :)

Also, does anyone know who won between Bayern and Villa in the cup? As I have to play the winner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Premiership
    Juventus (MackerelMan) 0 Sevilla FC (marshjem) 0

Cup
    Juventus (MackerelMan) 2 Sevilla FC (marshjem) 2

Moiph wrote: »
    Still have to play Richie, Garball, gaz15 and DigitalMoose. Let me know when you guys can play :)

Also, does anyone know who won between Bayern and Villa in the cup? As I have to play the winner

I'm can play any time really. I'm online nearly every night for at least an hour. I don't think they have played yet.

keen, are you on tonight? I notice you seem to mostly be on during the day when I'm at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Udinese 3-0 Sevilla

Was losing 5-3 until the 89th minute when connection was broken. I think it was karma for Marshjem trying to score from kick off ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

CUP: Sevilla 2-2 Juventus.... I assume we have to replay this, thought there was gonna be extra time and pens but apparently not!!!

League: Sevilla 0-0 Juventus
    Sevilla 0-3 Udinese....Winning 5-3 in 90th min and my fricking connection drops for the first time ever...by god I run bad at Fifa lately:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

• Advertisement

gaz15 wrote: »
    Sevilla 0-3 Udinese....Winning 5-3 in 90th min and my fricking connection drops for the first time ever...by god I run bad at Fifa later:mad::(:mad::(:mad::

Isn't there a replay facility for cases like this? If the guy who is winning loses connection, you can replay.

City vs Everton and City vs Lyon was replayed, because City lost connection twice (well, hdd read error - same difference).

If you are losing or drawing you can't, but if you were winning by two goals in the 90th min, you are hardly going to quit... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Mister Robanson (Tottenham) 3-1 V1rg1l (Portsmouth)

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    14/11/2/1/49/26/+23/34

Man City vs Portsmouth 1 -1

Some people in this league seem to have a dysfunction where they have lost the ability to reply to messages. Mackeral Man I have sent you 2 messages tonight about our game that was due to be played this week and a third saying you could at least reply..no response. If people dont want to, or cant play thats fine but please have the decency to at least send a message back saying so. Not replying is just ignorant to be honest and then I have no doubt you will be on sending 20 invites one after another when it suits you to play.

Like Richie said, I'm on most nights, if I seen you on I'd have send you a message or invite but you haven't been on much, if you see me give me a shout and I'll play you!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Villa won that game 3-0.

Are there fixtures for this week??Personally I have 2 games and a cup game to play from last week but one is against Richie who is around all the time the other against Dufflecoat who is on a lot so they wont be a problem, Mackeral Man ive sent you loads of messages regarding our game. I got the other backlog of games out of the way so would be happy to keep going this week as oppose to take a break.

Sevilla 6-0 Portsmouth

Finally Kanoute hits a bit of form:D

moved to right thread now....

Man City vs Portsmouth 1 -1

Some people in this league seem to have a dysfunction where they have lost the ability to reply to messages. Mackeral Man I have sent you 2 messages tonight about our game that was due to be played this week and a third saying you could at least reply..no response. If people dont want to, or cant play thats fine but please have the decency to at least send a message back saying so. Not replying is just ignorant to be honest and then I have no doubt you will be on sending 20 invites one after another when it suits you to play.

Hang on a second here, you sent me three messages in a row when it suited you to play the match not before trying to arrange a time.

My bro plays Call of Duty when I'm out and doesn't read any messages that are sent. I got your messages today. I have played any games I've been invited to when online. Drop the attitude.

Everton 6-1 Portsmouth

5 for Saha, bit of a flattering scoreline but I took my chances and defended well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Im fast becoming the whipping boy of the group.. next season boys, next season..

Roma 3 -1 Portsmouth

Took the lead and all in this one and then all my players went into cardiac arrest at about the 40th minute. Could have sworn I saw a bucket load of medics on the sideline..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

DufflecoatXbox (AS Roma) 3 - 1 (Portsmouth) V1rg1l

P / W / L / D / SF / SA / SD / PTS

14/ 7 / 6 / 1 / 29 / 23 / +6 / 22

Premiership.
    mackerelman 2 v1rg1l 2 portsmouth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Juventus 2 - 2 Portsmouth

Proud of myself in this one (sorry MackeralMan!), came from 2-0 down to level.

Good game man deserved a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

mika27 wrote: »
    Villa won that game 3-0.

Yip I won that one. Should be on tomorrow night for the next round of the cup

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Guys, sending messages via xbox live is definately not the best way to set up matches. I let my gf play on my live account sometimes too. Also there are times when I leave the Xbox for 5 minutes and miss a message.

The best way to get matches sorted is via PM here.

Regarding fixtures, this week will have no new matches. It is just for catching up on games as there are some people lagging behind.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Guys, sending messages via xbox live is definately not the best way to set up matches. I let my gf play on my live account sometimes too. Also there are times when I leave the Xbox for 5 minutes and miss a message.

The best way to get matches sorted is via PM here.

Regarding fixtures, this week will have no new matches. It is just for catching up on games as there are some people lagging behind.

Really? Do we need to take a week off to catch up on games? The people who are behind are the people who aren't on that often!!

I have one game to catch up on and there are 3 people in the premiership who have played all their games!

What if the week goes and people still haven't caught up on their games?

FutureGuy wrote: »

Good stuff FG :)

This game wasn't due to be played or wasn't outstanding :confused:

• Advertisement

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Isn't there a replay facility for cases like this? If the guy who is winning loses connection, you can replay.

City vs Everton and City vs Lyon was replayed, because City lost connection twice (well, hdd read error - same difference).

If you are losing or drawing you can't, but if you were winning by two goals in the 90th min, you are hardly going to quit... ;)

So do I get ta replay this game against bubs then futureguy? I am sure it is obvious I wasn't pulling the plug on my broadband 5-3 up in 90th minute:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement