Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Mr Moon wrote: »
    By my records you have to play

Celtic (round 7)
    Schalke (round 8)
    Udinese (round 10)
    Sevilla (round 13)
    Everton (round 14)

I count 5, if you can point out the post of the result you're missing here in the forum please do so! It could be a case where I missed it.

PS I'll be on after the match tonight to give you our game!

I'm positive I played Bubs(Udinese). Maybe he can back me up? I cant find the result on here though. Humm.

FA Cup:

BassmanMurph85 1 - 5 Reganovski
    (Fiorentina) - (Aston Villa)

Premiership:

BassmanMurph85 3 - 0 DJ DigitalMoose
    (Fiorentina) - (Everton)

Edit: I just checked and I've played 11 games in the league(one of my losses on the table in Fifa doesnt count due to my connection going while I was winning against FutureGuy, which was then replayed). So I've to play Celtic, Schalke and Sevilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Championship

Valencia (towellers) 1 Aston Villa (Reganovski) 2

Just managed to scrap a win here. Went 2 nil up with a late goal from towellers to make the last few minutes tense. Thought a draw would've been a fairer result cos towellers hit the post a good few times when level.

FA Cup

Aston Villa 5 Fiorentina (BassmanMurph85) 1

Everything went for me in this game. Fiorentinas defense was all over the place. Looking forward to the next round.

Yeah my defense is normally pretty good as of late, dunno what happened me there. You took your chances well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Hoped to get to play a couple of games, but champions league took over. Plus the fact that my eyes are completely bloodshot, think I'll head to bed before they are burnt out of my head completely :(

I'll be on again tomorrow night, so maybe we'll get our game in then Richie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Everton 0-3 Fiorentina

Oh dear, bad game for me, Fiorentina were all over me till they scored, then they kept possession got two identical goals as I pushed on a bit, at HT I hadn't one shot on target!!

Everything went wrong for me, checked the stats at the end of the game had 8 shots by the end of it and none on target, couldn't get to grips with this, after this I changed my controller cause most of my passing was going the wrong way.

There goes any chance I had of winning the league, it's a two horse race now if Richie plays his matches!!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Moiph wrote: »

Were you still playing at 5.28am??? :eek:

Moiph wrote: »

Sorted, I'll be on tonight for sure. I'll happily take 14 mins out of watching the scousers get hammered by another rubbish team to play our game. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Haven't been online in a couple of days. Appreciate the replay against bubs will be about after the footy tonight and most likely tomorrow aswell to play games if anyone I have to play against is about:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I should be on after footie. Do we just challenge for a friendly then adjust the league or can FG null the original game in the league so we can replay it?

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I should be on after footie. Do we just challenge for a friendly then adjust the league or can FG null the original game in the league so we can replay it?

Just invite to a league game as normal I guess. We're all down to play each other three times, even though we are only playing each other twice in reality, so you have an extra game to play with.

Doing it outside of the league, the squads may be different.

BassmanMurph85 5 - 0 Garball1
    (Fiorentina v Celtic)

BassmanMurph85 1-3 RichieMUFC
    Fiorentina vs Schalke

A great game, really enjoyed it. Bassman is fairly savage, I dont understand how he has lost 6 games. Took a two goal lead, then he got one back early in the second half and I was thinking "Oh sh!t...."

At 1-2, I missed a one on one, he hit the post with the next attack. Got another late in the day.

His defense had this knack of making my strikers stumble when I got passed them. Happened twice, skipped passed the last defender, my striker stumbled and his defender mopped up nicely. Only one foul in the whole game, no cards.

Playing without any pressure now, because I think its unlikely I'm going to catch up on points even if it is possible to go top if i win all my games! Against the standard of players, I don't think this is very likely, but I'll give it a go!

Cheers for the kind words Richie. I really enjoyed that game too. My form is hit and miss in Fifa at times, but I won 3 games in a row in the league before I played you so maybe I'm starting to get it together a bit

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Macekral man when you going to be on to play our match??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Axwell wrote: »
    Macekral man when you going to be on to play our match??

My Live sub ran out, ordered one from http://buygamingcodes.com/

Waiting on it to be sent on. If anyone has a 24 hour trial I would appricate it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

keen wrote: »
    My Live sub ran out, ordered one from http://buygamingcodes.com/

Waiting on it to be sent on. If anyone has a 24 hour trial I would appricate it.

I'll give ya one if you leave the game early and give me the 3 points :D - will have a look later but dont think i have one, maybe one of the lads does.

*edit they say on that site they email the codes so i would assume you will have it soon enough anyways?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

I'll give ya one if you leave the game early and give me the 3 points :D - will have a look later but dont think i have one, maybe one of the lads does.

*edit they say on that site they email the codes so i would assume you will have it soon enough anyways?

Yeah I should defo have it by Saturday I would imagine, said on the site they were getting new stock on Friday and to allow up to 48 hours for delivery but usually sent with in 24. May be lucky in getting a trial before then though.

Posting up the tables tomorrow, hopefully there are a couple of games played tonight that I can add too, as there wasn't many games played this week!

Especially when this was a week off to catch up on games :rolleyes:

or just so someone could play street fighter :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Sevilla 1-5 Fiorentina

REPLAYED GAME

Sevilla 4-3 Udinese.... justice done after connection dropping but was a good end 2 end game!

I believe that is me all caught up except the cup Replay against Juventus

Schalke vs City will be played tonight.
    Schalke vs Lyon will be played 2moro night (FG is not able to play tonight)
    Schalke vs Juve, have no idea when I can get this played as Mak's subscription has run out as I have read above.

That'll be me caught'ed up'ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Dave7g (barcelona) when will you be about? I have one game left to play in the league and its against you. Let me know when your available.
    Cheers.

Man City 2-2 Schalke
    Irish Wolverine vs RichieMUFC

Last kick of the game, clean through, rocketed the ball to the bottom left hand corner, full sure it was in, practically celebrating knicking it in the last min..... Altintop put it wide, the vegetable. Not a bad result considering I went behind twice. Full sure I had it in the end though....It was a very good game. Edge of the seat stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Especially when this was a week off to catch up on games :rolleyes:

or just so someone could play street fighter :D

I resent that statement!!! :D

Actually, it was the players that suggested it so I was happy to oblige. I'll be on tonight to try to remeber the FIFA buttons!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

FutureGuy wrote: »

Actually, it was the players that suggested it so I was happy to oblige. I'll be on tonight to try to remeber the FIFA buttons!

Just remember that if the striker beats your last man throwing a fireball at him is strickly against the league rules and won't be tolerated!! :D

PLTable.jpg?t=1235738159

ChampionshipTable.jpg?t=1235738130

Man City 2-2 Schalke
    Irish Wolverine vs RichieMUFC

Got a good start and was pretty much on top for the first 20 mins or so and had a 1-0 lead, then as i knew would happen Richie made a few changes and was back level in no time. End to end stuff, grabbed a second but was under pressure all the time and new would we well to keep the lead. Shortly after it was 2-2 and with the last kick of the game my most hated of Schalke players Altintop rocketed a shot towards the keepers bottom right, the keeper is still trying to get to it! I dunno how it went the other side of the post, I was already bout to shout all sorts down the mic about Altintop when the replay came up. Great game and considering how rarely (i.e. never) I beat Richie I it was the best result I could hope for.

FutureGuy wrote: »

You just cant handle the truth!!:D
    How convenient of you to oblige, i think if we go back through the posts we will see your knowledge of SF's launch and anxiousness to play said game! :p

Now get to work and put the fixtures up for next week and stop neglecting your leagues!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

You just cant handle the truth!!:D
    How convenient of you to oblige, i think if we go back through the posts we will see your knowledge of SF's launch and anxiousness to play said game! :p

Now get to work and put the fixtures up for next week and stop neglecting your leagues!

And maybe I'll stop neglecting to give point reductions to those who dare defy me...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement