Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Could people please PM me when they will be on. have been on quite a bit this week with nobdy there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Championship

Round 20
    Milan 2 - 1 Inter (Batman IRL)

Very tense game. Milan went 1-0 up thanks to a lethal low cross which the Inter defender slotted into his own net. Milan then went 2-0 up before the break. Inter pulled one back after the break and it was chance after chance for both teams. Inter had 2 corners right at the end and their keeper saw his header come back off the crossbar as the final whistle blew.
    Phew!!!
    Great game as usual Batman.

Only one left to play now:
    ARSENAL (Deliverance XXV)

P/ W/ D/ L/ GF/GA/Pts
    21/ 5/ 2/14/ 23/ 53/17

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Good game alrite, I was gutted when that flute of a defender netted an OG. I had a uphill battle from then on.

Luck was definitely not on my side in this game. Fumbled numerous 1 on 1's and hit the wood work when I did get through.

Well Played Moz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

360 is possibily dying. Colours went crazy on the arena when I got an invite from Moose. Then it stalled at full time of the next (offline) game I played. Bad signs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

It's all down to this! Who will get promoted to The Premiership and who will do down?

Guys, I need everyone to make an effort to finsih all games by Friday. if there is any problems with this, please let me know!

The top/bottom 3 will be relegated/promoted. Also, 2 players will switch to Serie A/B in order to mix things up!

The cup will be concluding next week.

PREMIERSHIPRound 21 ......................
    ......... TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) v SEVILLA (gaz15)
    ......... CELTIC (garball) v SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc)
    ......... AS ROMA (knackerdwarf) v EVERTON (mr moon)
    ......... JUVENTUS (mackeral man) v OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (futureguy)
    ......... MANCHESTER CITY (axwell) v PLACEHOLDER FC (skippy65)
    ......... FIORENTINA (moiph) v UDINESE (bubs101)

Round 22 ......................
    ......... SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    ......... EVERTON (mr moon) v SEVILLA (gaz15)
    ......... OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (futureguy) v CELTIC (garball)
    ......... PLACEHOLDER FC (skippy65) v AS ROMA (knackerdwarf)
    ......... UDINESE (bubs101) v JUVENTUS (mackeral man)
    ......... FIORENTINA (moiph) v MANCHESTER CITY (axwell)

CHAMPIONSHIP
    Round 21 ........................

......... LIVERPOOL (bennyc) v BARCELONA (jerichoholic)
    ......... VALENCIA (wandatowell) v BAYERN MUNICH (mika27)
    ......... REAL MADRID (sparky360) v AC MILAN (moz)
    ......... ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin) v MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy)
    ......... INTER MILAN (ckwport) v CHELSEA (rainyface)
    ......... ARSENAL (deliverance xxv) v ASTON VILLA (reganovski)

Round 22 ........................

......... BAYERN MUNICH (mika27) v LIVERPOOL (bennyc)
    ......... AC MILAN (moz) v BARCELONA (jerichoholic)
    ......... MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy) v VALENCIA (wandatowell)
    ......... CHELSEA (rainyface) v REAL MADRID (sparky360)
    ......... ASTON VILLA (reganovski) v ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin)
    ......... ARSENAL (deliverance xxv) v INTER MILAN (ckwport)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Roma (knackerdwarf) 1 - 1 Portsmouth (v1rg1l).

Close game mate, your keeper was very suspect .. lol! You probably coulda stole it at the end, some goal mouth frenzies..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    360 is possibily dying. Colours went crazy on the arena when I got an invite from Moose. Then it stalled at full time of the next (offline) game I played. Bad signs.

And you laughed when it happened to me? Karma, paybacks a bitch Richie..:D
    Mine was the same when playing you last week its gonna red ring in a day or so just make the call now..green power supply light, red ring,colours were scrambled on the screen and they will sent ya the labels.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Everton 2-2 Sevilla

Don't know how I didn't win this match, had all the possession and chances in the first half took the lead before the break, then my defence failed to function in the second half and let in a soft goal from a cross.

Took the lead again and from the kick off he ran all the way down and scored again!! I could've lost the game in the end or won it. Disappointed with this one.

Everton 3-0 Man City

No real troubles here, all over City for most of the game, had an unlucky card (red) by accidentally pressing the tackle button when bringing the keeper out, the ref must have been blind cause I won the ball. But I was 3-0 up at that stage! Then City got rough and started trying to take my men out... tut tut tut

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    had an unlucky card (red) by accidentally pressing the tackle button when bringing the keeper out, the ref must have been blind cause I won the ball. But I was 3-0 up at that stage! Then City got rough and started trying to take my men out... tut tut tut

Man City 0 - 3 Everton

Possibly the worse excuse ever for what can only be described as a career finishing tackle, reminded me of Keane on Haaland a few years back. The traingle button brings out the keeper, how you could mistake it for the slide tackle button i dont know. Was clean into the box and you took me out of it to to keep your clean sheet. It was a personal vendetta from our last match where you got your yellow against me for the same sort of thing. This fair play table will be interesting now with your red card. As for me trying to take you out i made one tackle which got a yellow (my first in the league) where i thought you were going to run into me, no malice at all involved :D
    Was a good game besides that horrifying moment you took me out from behind with no attempt to get the ball and I never really got going, im putting it down to being rusty not having an xbox at the minute and using my mates tonight to play. I think for the red card i should be given the win and you should be throw out of the league, i hate gary neville aswell.

Man City 0 - 5 Sevilla

Totally outclassed and never got going, think was still reeling after the tackle and subsequent red card awarded to Moon in the game just before this. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    Man City 0 - 5 Sevilla

Totally outclassed and never got going, think was still reeling after the tackle and subsequent red card awarded to Moon in the game just before this. ;)

LOL :D

To play:
    -Lyon
    -Sevilla
    -Spurs
    -Portsmouth
    -Juve
    -Everton
    -Celtic

I'll play FIFA for an hour or two tomorrow and I'll see if its stalling or not (I suspect it will!). Heads up, if it is, I won't be able to finish my games in the next week. It will probably be 2 or 3 weeks.

Likewise ill be on over the weekend but im using a mates xbox so i cant be on all the time, waiting on mine to come back from repair so if you are left to play me send me a message over the weekend and will try get them out of the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Good game alrite, I was gutted when that flute of a defender netted an OG. I had a uphill battle from then on.

Luck was definitely not on my side in this game. Fumbled numerous 1 on 1's and hit the wood work when I did get through.

Well Played Moz
    You werent robbed so? :eek::eek: makes a change :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

sparky360 wrote: »
    You werent robbed so? :eek::eek: makes a change :D

well now that I think about i was robbed!

Next season Moz....I'll get you back!

You too Sparky, well you are gonna get promoted, so maybe I'll just knock ya outta the cup again next year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Managed to get 3 games in last night......

Sevilla 2-2 Everton My keeper performed absolute heroics in the first half in this, a change of tactics in 2nd half saw me get back into and in the end I possibly could've won it but it would have been absolute buggery if I had:D

Sevilla 0-6 Spurs Meh I had chances in this one 6 nil is prob a bit harsh but what can you do!

Sevilla 5-0 Man City Dominated this one prob best performance in the league!

Still have Lyon Celtic Udinese to play and the cup replay with Juventus.

Hopefully get the cup game played soon to get it over and done with. Message us whenever you are about Mackeralman!!!!!!!

360 is ****ed. Just turned it on, sitting on the dashboard for about 10 mins, without me touching it at all. I hear thumping through the speakers and the colours flash like crazy on the screen.

360 is ****ed. Just turned it on, sitting on the dashboard for about 10 mins, without me touching it at all. I hear thumping through the speakers and the colours flash like crazy on the screen.

Ring them there today Richie and you will have the ups labels for Monday otherwise you will be waiting till Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) 6-0 SEVILLA (gaz15)

Nicest finishing from my players this season..Even my offside finishing was nice :P...Few good chances from Sevilla but Tottenham got the chances and took them....Good game!

To play:
    SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    UDINESE (bubs101) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    JUVENTUS (mackeral man) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) v AS ROMA (dufflecoatsunri)

4 Games remain :D

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    18/15/2/1/67/30/+37/46

Axwell wrote: »
    Ring them there today Richie and you will have the ups labels for Monday otherwise you will be waiting till Tuesday or Wednesday.

Its not RROD though. My mate had to pay 90 quids to get the same thing fixed. I wonder if I'd be better of buying an arcade (jasper?) for 170 quid and having a (relatively) reliable 360 than paying 90 for my mid 2006 manufactured 360 restored, which is probably going to break down again in another few months anyways?

• Advertisement

Its not RROD though. My mate had to pay 90 quids to get the same thing fixed. I wonder if I'd be better of buying an arcade (jasper?) for 170 quid and having a (relatively) reliable 360 than paying 90 for my mid 2006 manufactured 360 restored, which is probably going to break down again in another few months anyways?

Well mine was freezing up and then it would have funny lines across the screen at the same time, then a day later after constantly trying it that turned to red rings. Id say if it doesnt red ring today wrap it in a towel and give it a gentle push in red ringdom ;)

I dunno. I'll give it a go now to see if I can get it to RROD. Don't want to burn down my house though.

Ah it will be grand, just take off the hard drive and wrap the console up and leave it there for a few minutes. If you smell burning or see smoke you might want to turn it off :D

On a different topic. .FG as we come to the close of the league can you confirm whats happening with regards to relegations and the like?? I know players from the prem are going down but what about the championship, are some of them relegated also to SeriaA/B and visa versa??

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

UDINESE (bubs101) 4-0 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)

To Play:
    SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    JUVENTUS (mackeral man) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) v AS ROMA (dufflecoatsunri)

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    19/16/2/1/71/30/+41/49

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Premiership

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) 2 v JUVENTUS (mackerelman) 0

FIORENTINA (moiph) 1 - 2 PORTSMOUTH (smcelhinney)

Great game, one of the closest Ive played in a long time. Its taken me almost 14 games to get the hang of Portsmouths ageing defence.

Cant believe I missed a sitter with Defoe, six yards out, no goalie, and I sky it high wide and handsome..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Yeah I was kinda shocked you missed that too haha. I was really annoyed with my performance though, I was way off the pace :( good game man.

MAN CITY (Axwell) 1 - 2 PORTSMOUTH (smcelhinney)

Good game dude, had me pinned back for a fair bit of the second half, hit you on the break twice.

Moon, you're not still keeping tabs on fixtures are ya? Any idea who I have left to play?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Can I join plz??:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement