Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Batesy wrote: »
    Looks like the online leagues have been DELETED!!!! WTF??

This happened to myself and towellers a few days ago after the update came out. We had to play our match as an unranked game, but my online leagues came back a few hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Mr Moon you forgot one of my result

Not too sure which one but this should be the results.
    Ive one game left against Shalke

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    21/18/2/1/78/30/+48/55

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Looks like the online leagues have been DELETED!!!! WTF??

Aye looks like they are gone alrite.

At least we have the full fixture lists here and what games are left, so its not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Aye looks like they are gone alrite.

At least we have the full fixture lists here and what games are left, so its not too bad.

Hey man.

Did you ever solve that problem connecting to the Dunne?
    Tried again this morning to no avail.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The leagues seem to be gone. Nomatter, we have all the info here...i will set up new leagues and people can join...don't play friendlies as you are not using default teams.

I'll get leagues back upwhen I return home today.

As for the boards qualifying league...that completely gone :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

So what happens from here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Hey man.

Did you ever solve that problem connecting to the Dunne?
    Tried again this morning to no avail.

ya it was my NAT settings, it had wrong IP for the xbox, it got a different IP when it back from MS after the RROD.

On the netopia router, i just changed the host IP to be the correct one and we were able to play then. I don't know if The Dunne changed anything his end (Probably not, Lazy Sod:D)

On the dissappering Leagues thing, thats a major F up by EA, it could happen again easily tho as the the server seem to be up and down big time since this Ultimate Team update crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Moiph wrote: »
    So what happens from here?

It's ok, leagues are back today. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Man City vs Udinese
    0 -0

Thats my games finished and i dont even have my xbox, been borrowing my mates, people need to get a move on and get their games finished at this stage. FG use your powers and crack the whip!!

p.s Moon is the table you posted on the 20th not the same as the one from the 13th??Shouldnt there be changes on it?

Lads myself and DuffleCoat played a friendly, or at least what we thought was a friendly there the other day, but I just noticed its after registering in the league on Fifa. I dont even know how, cos when the match ended it said "Return To Arena" rather than the usual "Return To League Standing Screen" when you play a league match. So the table in the game itself should be minus a win for me. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Although Mr. Moon has the table right in regards to my results anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Thanks for that Moiph.....

I think I have 2 league games to play and then the cup. I have tried to get a game with Mr.Moon but all I get back from him is that he's playing something else and doesn't wanna play the match. I still have to play Bubs but we seem to keep missing each other online..

Waiting to hear the winners of the cup matches and who is to play who..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The idea now is that one this league finishes we will take a small break. It's healthy for leagues like this to take a little break so people come back fresh and excited. Get your games finished as soon as possible guys. There are a few people, including myself, that need to get cracking with their fixtures so please start PMing each other to get the games played. I'm away next week so I expect everyone to have all their games played by the time I get back.

SERIE A/B finishes this week as does the qualifying.

After that, we will run the team selection and then we are ready to go for season 4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mr Moon you forgot one of my result

Not too sure which one but this should be the results.
    Ive one game left against Shalke

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    21/18/2/1/78/30/+48/55

I'm missing your result against Roma, if you have it handy let me know and I'll update!

I'll post up the table again today after I get all the weekend results in!
    Thanks for that Moiph.....

I think I have 2 league games to play and then the cup. I have tried to get a game with Mr.Moon but all I get back from him is that he's playing something else and doesn't wanna play the match. I still have to play Bubs but we seem to keep missing each other online..

Waiting to hear the winners of the cup matches and who is to play who..

Quit your whining, I only got the game put it in and then you start with your lets play our match!! I'll play you this week!!

Did you play Man City for the second time? I don't have that result either!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Quit your whining, I only got the game put it in and then you start with your lets play our match!! I'll play you this week!!

Did you play Man City for the second time? I don't have that result either!!

Its in the thread along with all the others, open your eyes and quit your whinging and do your job :D

From the 16/03/09

Dufflecoatxbox (AS Roma) 2 - 2 (Man City) Irish Wolverine

Dufflecoatxbox (AS Roma) 0 - 5 (Tottenham Hotspur) Mister Robanson
    I was lucky to get the draw in the first one, and unlucky not to get a goal against Robo....not to say he wouldnt have still won at least 5-1....
    Axwell wrote: »
    Hahaha
    Man City vs Portsmouth
    1-2

Man City Fiorentina
    0-5

Man City vs Roma
    2-2

Only Udinese left to play and i dont even have my xbox, get the finger out the rest of ye!!

Udinese im leaving it up to you to get in touch and organise the game

Fiorentina 2 - 0 Udinese

Thats all my league games done :)

Moiph wrote: »
    Fiorentina 2 - 0 Udinese

Thats all my league games done :)

I'm still looking for your first result against Udinese!! Did you talk to him about it? Can either of you remember the score?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Who's gamertag is Gaz15? We gotta cup match dude.. you around later this evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm still looking for your first result against Udinese!! Did you talk to him about it? Can either of you remember the score?

That was 2-1 to me I think. Moiph sent me a PM but I forgot to respond.

Got a 3-0 default win over Sevilla and a 1-1 draw with Roma. Draw with Roma broke my balls, scored a backpass after the keeper refused to put his foot out.

Only Juve, Everton, and Portsmouth left to play. I've been on quite a bit recently but I've been on in the afternoon which tends to make me miss most people.

I'm missing your result against Roma, if you have it handy let me know and I'll update!

I'll post up the table again today after I get all the weekend results in!

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) 5-0 AS ROMA (dufflecoatsunri)
    That was the result which made my standings as this

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    21/18/2/1/78/30/+48/55

Ive to play Schalke 04 (y2j_mufc) - Will you be on later ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Ive to play Schalke 04 (y2j_mufc) - Will you be on later ??

Afraid not mate. RROD. And no sign of my 360 coming back from Frankfurt any time soon.

• Advertisement

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Afraid not mate. RROD. And no sign of my 360 coming back from Frankfurt any time soon.

Just got mine back there this morning Richie, id say you wont have to wait much longer. Mine was gone a week and a half including paddys day so thats not bad.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »

No prob....you shouldn't be to long on a wait....Mine went before xmas at the most busiest time and got it back within 3 weeks so don't worry!

Bubs101 wrote: »
    That was 2-1 to me I think. Moiph sent me a PM but I forgot to respond.

Got a 3-0 default win over Sevilla and a 1-1 draw with Roma. Draw with Roma broke my balls, scored a backpass after the keeper refused to put his foot out.

Only Juve, Everton, and Portsmouth left to play. I've been on quite a bit recently but I've been on in the afternoon which tends to make me miss most people.

Ok, going by them results, you have to Play me once and Juve & Pompey twice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

No I definitely played Pompey once, think i lost. Should be around later tonight once lag calms down

Championship

Aston Villa 3 Athletico Madrid (BFassassin) 1

Aston Villa 6 Barcelona (Dave7g) 0

Two good games, finished my chances well.

Have one game left against Arsenal? Whats the latest status on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

I still have to play Barcelona and Arsenal. Are ye gonna be on any time soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

(Reganovski) Aston Villa 3 Athletico Madrid (BFassassin) 1
    (Dave7g) Barcelona 1 Athletico Madrid (BFassassin) 1
    Two good games. I had so many chances to win the second game though. 15 shots 10 on target. I hit the crossbar with an open net too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Reganovski wrote: »

Have one game left against Arsenal? Whats the latest status on them?
    mika27 wrote: »
    I still have to play Barcelona and Arsenal. Are ye gonna be on any time soon?

Deliverance XXV/Arsenal

Going to buy new xbox. So hopefully will be back online before the week is out. If anyone knows any new xbox 360 bargains at the moment feel free to PM me with details. Hard drive dosn't matter as will be using my old one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Dufflecoatxbox(Roma) 3 - 0 (Everton) Mr Moon

Think thats all of my games done. Except for the cup. Waiting for fixtures..

• Advertisement

Deliverance XXV/Arsenal

Going to buy new xbox. So hopefully will be back online before the week is out. If anyone knows any new xbox 360 bargains at the moment feel free to PM me with details. Hard drive dosn't matter as will be using my old one. :)

What happened your old one Deliverance? Not under guarantee?
    I think the best deals are always in game but that's more for bundles really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement