Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Okay my first bit of action since RROD

Both very good games. I was very rusty as Rainyface would tell you, I had a man sent off for a tackle I would never have dreamed of normally attempting.

The match against BFAssassin was a battle and a half, it was 2-2 in the 81st minute when my poxy connection dropped. :mad:
    Aaaagghhhh! (For the first time ever in a match.) Head was wrecked!

It's actually me (R0nBurgundee) that's Bayern Munich ;)

And it was a cracking game, shame the connection went. I was pushing for the winner at 2-2 but I knew you were dangerous on the counter so didn't want to over commit either. Could have went either way at that stage.

I've just the one game left now against Barca.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

mika27 wrote: »
    It's actually me (R0nBurgundee) that's Bayern Munich ;)

Ah crap m8 apologies. I seriously may start writing these results down somewhere :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

Well I DEMAND that there is a rematch!!!!! Damn you RonBurgendee taking a 3-0 for a match you could have lost!!!! It was my chance of overtaking you in the league!!! Shades of Juventus or Bruce Grobelaar!!! Match fixing swines :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

sparky360 wrote: »
    Well I DEMAND that there is a rematch!!!!! Damn you RonBurgendee taking a 3-0 for a match you could have lost!!!! It was my chance of overtaking you in the league!!! Shades of Juventus or Bruce Grobelaar!!! Match fixing swines :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well I demand no rematch!!! All was fine and dandy!! It wasnt me who pulled the plug!! :D:D

I'm hoping to hang onto my 3rd place :D:D:D:D:D

R0nBurgundee dodges another bullet :P

But seriously, my plan was to score the winner in the last minute so there would be no time for an equalizer so the result would have been the same anyway :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Hang on a sec!
    R0nBurgundee, I'm only counting €40 in my Paypal account?
    You promised me €100 and a loan of Resi Evil 5 for a week if I pulled the plug on my connection sometime at the end of the match?
    Cough up or I'll show everyone the PM's...

:D

Hang on a sec!
    R0nBurgundee, I'm only counting €40 in my Paypal account?
    You promised me €100 and a loan of Resi Evil 5 for a week if I pulled the plug on my connection sometime at the end of the match?
    Cough up or I'll show everyone the PM's...

:D

Uh oh, the cat's out of the bag, RonBurgundee's squeaky clean reputation up in smoke!

shenanigans!!! FG you gonna let these CHEATS bring down the good reputation of the league?!?!!? Between Mr Moon and his lube, these two cheats and last man tackles.......................SHENANIGANS I TELL YA!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I'm on again tonight for matches. I played Reganovski in a friendly and I'll never walk the same again. I seem to have lost ALL ability to defend any form of attack at all.

Normal FIFA online is so different to Ultimate team. I couldn't defend at all with Schalke like I used to. I also seem to have lost ALL my custom tactics since downloading UT. :(

Not good when you need to win 6-7 games in a row to win the league.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    I'm on again tonight for matches. I played Reganovski in a friendly and I'll never walk the same again. I seem to have lost ALL ability to defend any form of attack at all.

Normal FIFA online is so different to Ultimate team. I couldn't defend at all with Schalke like I used to. I also seem to have lost ALL my custom tactics since downloading UT. :(

Not good when you need to win 6-7 games in a row to win the league.

I'll play you tonight so ;)

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I'll play you tonight so ;)

How about you lick my epididymis instead?

This time I really played BF Assassin!

BF Assassin (Ath. Madrid) 1-4 (Arsenal) Deliverance XXV

Good match

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Whats the situation on cup matches?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Whats the situation on any matches, theres a severe lack of results here lately from the premiership. Are these last few games getting played??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Well I have all my matches played in the championship afaik.

i've got 2 matches left. For some reason I'm not able to connect to Batesy (man Utd) even though my NAT setting is open. I've just not been on the same time as RainyFace. When you on next mate??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

i've got 2 matches left. For some reason I'm not able to connect to Batesy (man Utd) even though my NAT setting is open. I've just not been on the same time as RainyFace. When you on next mate??

I've 3 to play.

The Dunne (sparky360)
    DeliveranceXX
    Rainyface

Sparky, I've PM'd FutureGuy telling him the situation with our game and asked him to make a ruling on it. Still waiting for a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Just got DeliveranceXX to play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Just got DeliveranceXXV to play too...

Gimme a PM and let me know when your on next...

I should be on today for a whole later & most of Sunday

I've f'n loads to play, but everyone seems busy off playing other games. The only one who wants to play is Robinson, but I want to play him last (could be a league deciding game). I've played Reganovski loads in the practice league this week whenever he has invited me, but not one lad from the Premiership wanted to play, except Spurs.

Wheres the rest of ye? I'd like to get my games played before Monday or Tuesday.

• Advertisement

I will be one tonight at around 8 or nine and for a lot of tomorrow evening so start inviting me peeps

I've f'n loads to play, but everyone seems busy off playing other games. The only one who wants to play is Robinson, but I want to play him last (could be a league deciding game). I've played Reganovski loads in the practice league this week whenever he has invited me, but not one lad from the Premiership wanted to play, except Spurs.

Wheres the rest of ye? I'd like to get my games played before Monday or Tuesday.

Oi, don't know how many times I've asked you to play our match! But you are always off doing something else or say no!!

Just message me anytime I'm on and I'll play you!!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Oi, don't know how many times I've asked you to play our match!

No, Farcry boy, you shouldn't lie or I'll delete your Farcry saved game!!!

You've asked me to play once, when my console was freezing because it was about to RROD.

Good idea -> ignore invite when your console freezes at random intervals :p
    Bad idea -> play the game, have it stall, and give the victory to Neverton :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm back from hols and will be around tonight...catch me while I'm out of practice!!

No, Farcry boy, you shouldn't lie or I'll delete your Farcry saved game!!!

You've asked me to play once, when my console was freezing because it was about to RROD.

Good idea -> ignore invite when your console freezes at random intervals :p
    Bad idea -> play the game, have it stall, and give the victory to Neverton :p

LOL, I hate Far Cry!!! It's such a bad game!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Tell me something.....Has the cup just been forgotten...or have I missed something, like that new thread people were asking for.

I unlike some, have played all my league games and would like to finish off the cup too....:D

Defensively rubbish Schalke keep league title hopes alive

FutureGuy 1-3 RichieMUFC
    Lyon vs Schalke

Schalke kept alive the unbelievably slim hopes of winning the league by beating Lyon, despite an absolutely ridiculous defensive mistake gifting Benzema a goal. Other notable incidents incredible Ernst shooting and the ball going out for a throw in.

The defensive coach, goalkeeping coach, and all defenders/goalkeepers at the club have been fired.

I unlike some, have played all my league games

You're my hero.

Sorry. Seemed appropriate, well, it did to me at least. Apologies. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

You're my hero.

Sorry. Seemed appropriate, well, it did to me at least. Apologies. :D

Well considering I was the last to join the flippin thing, I think its time some of you got the finger out.....sharpish!!!:p

• Advertisement

Well considering I was the last to join the flippin thing, I think its time some of you got the finger out.....sharpish!!!:p

Can I have your autograph? :D lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement