Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

sorry ive been missin for a few days.i should be on for a bit after the united game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I need everyone to make a massive effort to get their games finished as soon as possible. Can people start posting their remaining fixtures and begin organizing the games?

The quicker this is finished, the quicker we can go ahead with Season 4.

Futureguy (Garak001) Lyon

Left to play:
    Celtic
    Juventus x 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

Sparky360 - The Dunne - Real Madrid

Left to play:
    Chelsea
    Manchester United

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Inter Milan - Left to play:

Arsenal (Deliverance XXV)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

R0nBurgundee (Bayern Munich)

Left to play:
    Barcelona

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Aston Villa - Left to play:

Arsenal (Deliverance XXV)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Ola! I was away on holiday for a week, will be back on later to finish up some games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Guys anyone who has yet to play me, I'll aim to be on tonight from 8-9. Send me invite as I'm not sure who I still have to play. I lost track due to RROD.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Send me invite as I'm not sure who I still have to play. I lost track due to RROD.

Same as. Let me know if I have to play you. I know Spurs, Everton, I'm not sure after that. I'm guessing I still have 5 games left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

I still have to play richie in the league-tis the only game I have left.

Also have a replay against Mackeral Man in the Cup but he is never about to play it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Batman IRL/CKWPORT (INTER) 1 V 8 (ARSENAL) Deliverance XXV

Good game m8.
    Very unlucky in the game in general. Everything seemed to fall onto my feet. That kinda game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Ya, the 1st half was good fun!, the second was a bit of a downer, with you scoring non stop almost!!! Didn't think the game would end that way after my early opening goal...

Well played.

That is all my games complete now.
    Batman IRL/CKWPORT (INTER) 1 V 8 (ARSENAL) Deliverance XXV

Good game m8.
    Very unlucky in the game in general. Everything seemed to fall onto my feet. That kinda game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

my god I must have a ton of games, does moon still have his magic excel spreadsheet?

I've been sucked into ultimate team recently.

Can I enter my UT into season 4?? ;-)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

my god I must have a ton of games, does moon still have his magic excel spreadsheet?

I've been sucked into ultimate team recently.

Can I enter my UT into season 4?? ;-)

Whats your chemistry, im sure they must be an improvement on Pompey :D

For your fixtures just look at the league table in Fifa and see in the games left who has a 2 beside them, iut was setup with 3 fixtures because it cant be set to have 2 so anyone with 2 beside them you have to play once.

Is this league actually going to get finished? Theres a lot of games left and seems to be little or no interest at the end when people see they are going to get relegated or not win. There has been little or no posts of results or fixtures near 2 weeks and im sure the cup is in a state similar to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Games to play:

Rainyface
    DeliveranceXXV
    Sparky360

Well I can't believe it. After about 50+ attempts of myself and Sparky360 to connect for our league game it worked today!!

Great game. Great tackles. Great goals. A couple of cards. Ronaldo sent off. It had everything.

Championship

Real Madrid (The Dunne) 6 - 3 Manchester Utd (Batesy2007)

Axwell wrote: »
    Is this league actually going to get finished? Theres a lot of games left and seems to be little or no interest at the end when people see they are going to get relegated or not win. There has been little or no posts of results or fixtures near 2 weeks and im sure the cup is in a state similar to this.

tbh, there are one or two teams I don't think I'll ever get to play. If you are down to play me, send me a message this evening. I don't think I'll be on to play at the weekend, but I'll be on tonight at some point. Cheers.

Whats your chemistry, im sure they must be an improvement on Pompey :D

For your fixtures just look at the league table in Fifa and see in the games left who has a 2 beside them, iut was setup with 3 fixtures because it cant be set to have 2 so anyone with 2 beside them you have to play once.

If I could physically make people play the games I would. But then I would get beaten up. Honestly, it's up to everyone to get the games finished on time, there not a whole lot I can do here!

Uh oh, I think Mister Robinson might have got the RROD? I was just setting up my team (albeit slowly, on the phone with one hand, team with the other) and now he is offline. Hopefully he hasn't got it, or this will mean the league won't finish for at least another 2 weeks.

Probably wasn't a good idea to play him while talking on the phone anyways, tbh. I might be back online in an hour or so myself if anyone else is around.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    If I could physically make people play the games I would. But then I would get beaten up. Honestly, it's up to everyone to get the games finished on time, there not a whole lot I can do here!

I know there isnt much you can do but when you look that this league i.e. championship and premier league its made up the players that were selected because they would play games and play them fairly etc after being in last years league. Yet here we are trying to finish the season with people not interested in playing games and finishing out the cup. It messes up the chances of progressing with the next season. You have a message on the new thread for season 4 about sign ups, how many have actually signed up again that are playing in the championship and premiership and also how many have dropped out? I would hazard a guess to say you havent heard from a lot to say either.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Uh oh, I think Mister Robinson might have got the RROD? I was just setting up my team (albeit slowly, on the phone with one hand, team with the other) and now he is offline. Hopefully he hasn't got it, or this will mean the league won't finish for at least another 2 weeks.

Probably wasn't a good idea to play him while talking on the phone anyways, tbh. I might be back online in an hour or so myself if anyone else is around.

Well at the end of the day he has won the league unless you can catch him so his position will be more or less the same, its more a case of sorting out the lower end of the table with relegations etc being an issue but ya it would be good to get all games played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I have been on for ages on Ultimate team on any time I go on nobody I'm meant to play is there. Haven't seen Juve there since I started this and I haven't been challenged in moons

Mad idea here, but maybe you could send them a message to see when they would be around to play or put a list up who you have to play.If everybody sits there waiting for someone to come challenge them we could be on fifa 2010 still waiting :p

Congrats to Robinson. Beat me 4-2. I was 2-1 up with 7 mins to go, missed two glorious chances to go 2 ahead, and conceded to make it 2-2.

Lost another 2 on the counter attack towards the end. A draw was no good to me. Might aswell lose it to try and win it. "Gamble" as Fergie put it last week. Unfortunatly I had no Kiko Macheda!

Well done Robbo. It was by far the best game I've played this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) 2-4 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)

It was the hardest turn around I've encountered and my god was it some match....Down 2-1 with hardly any time remaining and honestly though i was handing Richie the league title when substitute Bent scored 3 career saving goals of his life to make it 2-4....What an end to the season...Well played to Richie!

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    22/19/2/1/82/32/+50/58

All games finished :D Now for the cup??

Championship

Arsenal(DeliveranceXXV) 2 - 2 Manchester Utd (Batesy2007)

Good game. Arsenal scored an injury time equaliser to take a point.

**One game left to play now: Rainyface

Guys, the lack of completing games is seriously affecting my ability to run subsequent leagues. Can everyone get their games finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Sorry was away there for a few weeks.
    I have one game left against Arsenal (Deliverance XXV) and will hopefully get it played this week. PM sent.

• Advertisement

You have a message on the new thread for season 4 about sign ups, how many have actually signed up again that are playing in the championship and premiership and also how many have dropped out? I would hazard a guess to say you havent heard from a lot to say either.

FG whats the story with the above?

The last table update was posted by Moon on the 27th of March - thats over 2 weeks and in all that time there has been 1 premier league game posted which was by Richie, who didnt even have an xbox till then.

The plan according to the new league thread was to pick teams starting this Friday which seems unlikely to happen. FG you are going to have to make a deadline and a decision on this or it is unlikely that there will be any league. Its all very well people saying they will play and joining up but if they are gonna just abandon it when they arent winning or they are gonna be relegated it just ruins the whole thing. I think at this stage anyone that hasnt played a certain number of games for example 18+ should be dropped from the league so things can progress for those that are actually interested. No one is even posting the fixtures they have left to play.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement