Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Im in for the next season.

Posting here will do no good,read the sticky at the top of the forum with regards to what you need to do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'll help you out, I've been doing it already, so no extra work for me!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Guys, It is becoming very clear that some people are not bothering to finish the leagues for whatever reason.

With this in mind, can anyone that is having problems arranging a game with someone send me an e-mail with "Unfulfilled Fixture" as the title. Please name the player and his gamertag and I will sort it.

If you don't think you have a match left or don't know who you have to play, here's the fixtures I have without results. If you have played the match please tell me the score as I was away last week and not updating.

Premiership
    Schalke 04 v Sevilla
    Celtic v Portsmouth
    Schalke 04 v Everton
    Portsmouth v Schalke 04
    Celtic v Juventus
    Everton v Udinese
    Juventus v Schalke 04
    Udinese v Portsmouth
    Udinese v Portsmouth
    Schalke 04 v Celtic
    Lyon v Juventus
    Lyon v Juventus
    Tottenham v Schalke 04
    Celtic v Lyon
    Juventus v Udinese
    Juventus v Udinese

Championship
    Barcelona v Chelsea
    Arsenal v Barcelona
    AC Milan v Arsenal
    Valencia v Barcelona
    Valencia v Barcelona
    Liverpool v Arsenal
    Man Utd v Real Madrid
    Bayern Munich v Barcelona
    Valencia v Chelsea
    Valencia v Chelsea
    Barcelona v Man Utd
    Arsenal v Valencia
    Chelsea v Bayern Munich
    Man Utd v Chelsea
    Arsenal v Man Utd
    Barcelona v Liverpool
    Aston Villa v Arsenal
    Real Madrid v Chelsea
    Inter Milan v Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

AC Milan vs Arsenal (Deliverance XXV)
    We tried to play this game last week but my connection died after 1 minute.

Can we replay this?
    If not then no bother, it's a 3-0 win to Arsenal (Deliverance XXV)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Mr Moon wrote: »
    If you don't think you have a match left or don't know who you have to play, here's the fixtures I have without results. If you have played the match please tell me the score as I was away last week and not updating.

Championship

Inter Milan v Arsenal

This game was played a couple of weeks ago.

The score was:
    Batman IRL/CKWPORT (INTER) 1 V 8 (ARSENAL) Deliverance XXV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

Here is a result you missed Moonie!

Championship

Real Madrid (The Dunne) 6 - 3 Manchester Utd (Batesy2007)

Real Madrid v Chelsea
    Still to play!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Mr Moon wrote: »

Aston Villa v Arsenal

Aston Villa 7 Arsenal 1

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Tottenham v Schalke 04
    SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) 2-4 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)

That match was played a good few weeks ago...I posted it up a while back.

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    22/19/2/1/82/32/+50/58

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) 2-4 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)

That match was played a good few weeks ago...I posted it up a while back.

P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    22/19/2/1/82/32/+50/58

So here's to you, Mister Robinson. Jesus lo....

well, you know how it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Still have to play Rainyface (Chelsea)
    Just never seem to be online at the same time.

FINALLY FINISHED ALL MY GAMES!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOO.

The Dunne (REAL MADRID) 5 vs 1 (CHELSEA) RainyFace

Scoreline flattered me tbh.

Ruud and Raul were really good this season for me! 75 goals between them.

Now that I have finished my games, I think it would be a good idea to impose a 1 point penalty for every day that goes by without having a comleted fixture list. (starting now obviously:D:D:D)

Celtic (garball) 0-2 Lyon (futureguy)

My slim hopes of staying in the premiership were boosted with a hard fouught win. Benzema score both goals.

2 games with Keen (Juventus) and I'm finished.

Thanks guys, got a good few results to go into the league! I'll post up a table on Thursday, keep playing your games!!!! We're so close to finishing this! :cool:

WE WANT TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Clap**Clap**Clap**Clap**Clap**

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

sparky360 wrote: »
    WE WANT TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Clap**Clap**Clap**Clap**Clap**

But we would prefer people finish their games...**Clap**Clap**Clap** :D

Any update lads?

The update is no one is playing there games it seems, no invites or comments on here in the last few days or results. I think as the days go on the chances of this finishing are dwindling away rapidly. Also with a street fighter tournament starting i think its fair to say FG will be busy with that too.

Me running a street fighter tournament won't hamper the conclusion of this league in any way and you know that. That tournament will run itself because I just need to post the pairings.

The Fifa league will be closed this Friday May 2nd 2009.

Anyone that has not finished all their games will be excluded from further compeitions, unless they PM me with a reason why their fixtures have not been finished.

Of coure there will be players with unfinished games because their opponents are not making an effort. Please PM me with that the name of that player.
    I'm going to lose alot of people over this, but it's only way we can maintain the integrity of the league system.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Me running a street fighter tournament won't hamper the conclusion of this league in any way and you know that. That tournament will run itself because I just need to post the pairings.

Fair enough, I was just saying you would be running that too and wouldnt have time to be chasing people on here if they cant be bothered to get their games played or at least post who they have left to play. Besides at this stage people have had more than enough time to finish or make a case on here as to why they cant.

any chance of getting a table up?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

One game in league left against Richie- hopefully will get it played tomorrow night.

But in the cup have to play MackeralMan was on his Xbox profile and he hasn't played Fifa since 15/03 so I dont think he will be appearing to finish his games.

Should I get a walkover and play whomever we should play in next round?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

I am also awaiting a cup match....dont know who it is against.

I'll be honest and say that the CUP is taking a back seat until the league is completed. However, it is NOT being dropped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Well I've received 0 invites, xbox live messages or boards PM's from the people I have left to play asking to arrange/play games, so I've PM'ed everyone.

Not much more I can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

gaz15 wrote: »
    One game in league left against Richie- hopefully will get it played tomorrow night.

But in the cup have to play MackeralMan was on his Xbox profile and he hasn't played Fifa since 15/03 so I dont think he will be appearing to finish his games.

Should I get a walkover and play whomever we should play in next round?

Hi lads it's MackerelMan,

Sorry about the delay, I've been busy with college work and have hand problems with my phone line, DSL connection keeps dropping for a few seconds at a time resulting it being near impossible to get complete a full online match.

I will be this evening to play a league match if anyone else is around for a game PM and we can arrange a time.

I've to play Bubs and Richie!

I can't stress this enough especially to Richie, if you see me online playing any game, send me a message and I'll play, I'm not playing the game at the minute but don't want to be on waiting for people!!

I'm having a problem with the tables, but I'll get that sorted when the league is over and post them up when all the results are in!!!!

Richie stated above that no one has sent him any messages of any kind for a fixture. If everyone sits back waiting for a message it will never get finished, if you are on playing something else you could send them a message too couldnt you? I see you and bubs online all the time and Richie aswell so there is no reason these games couldnt be played..apart from the fact you are scared to loose and playing that crap game farcry :P

• Advertisement

FG cheers for posting the update above and putting a closing date on the season. Whats going to happen regarding games not played and points awarded or not as the case may be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement