Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Are there many Championship games left? I added the guy who is Barca to my friends list because I have to play in the cup. I don't think I've ever seen him online in about 2 months.

Only 9 games left for the Prem isn't too bad, considering one team has 6 and another 4. Should be done by Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

I think i've finished my games havent I??? (real madrid)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Are there many Championship games left? I added the guy who is Barca to my friends list because I have to play in the cup. I don't think I've ever seen him online in about 2 months.

Only 9 games left for the Prem isn't too bad, considering one team has 6 and another 4. Should be done by Sunday.

I think they have 15 matches to play! And 7 of them involve Barca!!
    sparky360 wrote: »
    I think i've finished my games havent I??? (real madrid)

Yup all your matches are done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Celtic v Portsmouth
    Celtic v Juventus
    Juventus v Schalke 04
    Udinese v Portsmouth x2
    Lyon v Juventus x2
    Juventus v Udinese x2

Bad form by Juve here!!

I'm not even going to post the Championship Fixtures, you guys obviously have fully lost interest in playing the remaining fixtures!

I have already played Portsmouth once. Beat them

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

I think it's safe to say Barca won't be playing any more games. That's been my last remaining game for weeks now and haven't seen him on Live and didn't get a response to pm.

Am I right in saying the top 3 places in the championship are decided? Me, sparky and reganovski? If thats the case then at least we know who's getting promoted.

Whats the story with the tables moon?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I think in the Prem its fair to say Juventus are a right off so if we can get Udinese and Celtic to play Portsmouth we are done. Lads get the pm's sent and get it over with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Celtic v Portsmouth
    Celtic v Juventus
    Juventus v Schalke 04
    Udinese v Portsmouth x2
    Lyon v Juventus x2
    Juventus v Udinese x2

Bad form by Juve here!!

I'm not even going to post the Championship Fixtures, you guys obviously have fully lost interest in playing the remaining fixtures!

"You guys" is a bit general isnt it?

I have all my games played, as do a few other lads.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    "You guys" is a bit general isnt it?

I have all my games played, as do a few other lads.

I think he just meant that the lads who have games to play don't look like they are going to finish them. Wasn't really meant to you or anyone who has finished, or has the odd game left.

Oh no, I said something in defense of moon. Moon's a twat. Now, all is right with the world again.

I think he just meant that the lads who have games to play don't look like they are going to finish them. Wasn't really meant to you or anyone who has finished, or has the odd game left.

Oh no, I said something in defense of moon. Moon's a twat. Now, all is right with the world again.

Lol, just as I was about to thank you I then read your nonsense last line!!!

Lol, just as I was about to thank you I then read your nonsense last line!!!

:D:D:D:D

I had this strange, uneasy feeling. Then I added the line and felt much better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

keen wrote: »
    Hi lads it's MackerelMan,

Sorry about the delay, I've been busy with college work and have hand problems with my phone line, DSL connection keeps dropping for a few seconds at a time resulting it being near impossible to get complete a full online match.

I will be this evening to play a league match if anyone else is around for a game PM and we can arrange a time.

Guys, anyone looking to play Juventus please PM keen for the game. He should be available at the weekend after completing a large workload!

21kjjpz.jpg

25r0575.jpg

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Guys, anyone looking to play Juventus please PM keen for the game. He should be available at the weekend after completing a large workload!

No can do. I pm'ed him last Sat or Sunday and he wasn't around for the whole week. I'm away for the weekend.

8th, a better finish than last year, I suppose i have to be pleased with that.

Could drop a place or 2 yet though as they're are a good few games to be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

My last game.

AC Milan vs Arsenal (Deliverance XXV)
    We tried to play this game last week but my connection died after 1 minute.

Can we replay this?
    If not then no bother, it's a 3-0 win to Arsenal (Deliverance XXV)

P/ W/ D/ L/ GF/GA/Pts
    21/ 5/ 2/14/ 23/ 53/17

Arsenal/Valencia could both get promoted if they finish their games

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Oh yeah, I added it up wrong :o

Still one result missing for me....

Bayern Munich 1 - 2 Chelsea (Rainyface)

P/ W/ D/ L/ GF/GA/GD/Pts
    21/ 15/ 1/5/ 53/ 20/+33/46

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Any word from Virgil, Garball and Bubs about their remaining fixtures? *yawns*

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Are those tables correct because I thought the last time after beating Arsenal that I was guaranteed promotion? But that was looking at the table playing online.

Reganovski wrote: »
    Are those tables correct because I thought the last time after beating Arsenal that I was guaranteed promotion? But that was looking at the table playing online.

I've no idea if it is correct, but they have 5 games to make up 12 or 14 points. Although its not likely they'll play their 5 games before Sunday... so you are probably sorted! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

think i just have 2 games left.ive been tryin to play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

i just looked.its portsmouth and juve ive to play.so if yous are out there give me a shout,i need to get rid of celtic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

21kjjpz.jpg

25r0575.jpg

Just to repeat again, I have played Portsmouth once already and I beat them. 3-1 or 3-2 or something

Will PM virgil and Keen

Also, when is the new league starting? Would be interested if I could fit it around exams

Bubs101 wrote: »
    when is the new league starting?

I'm not sure when its starting, but the most logical thing would be to start picking teams on Monday, seeing as this league will be done once and for all, on Sunday. The team picking will probably take 2 weeks like last time.

If its any longer, I was thinking of making an interim practice league.

Maybe 10 teams, play each other once. Consisting of people who are online twice or three times per week so we could run it off in less than 2 weeks. With only 4 star teams, max (or even international team). Just to fill in the time between now and the start of the league. Just an idea, mightn't bother if season 3 is starting in under 2 weeks, not trying to compete with the main league, but pitch in the time between now and then.

Maybe 10 teams, play each other once. Consisting of people who are online twice or three times per week so we could run it off in less than 2 weeks. With only 4 star teams, max. Just to fill in the time between now and the start of the league. Just an idea, mightn't bother if season 3 is starting in under 2 weeks.

Sounds good, I haven't played Fifa since I finished my games, so I need the practise badly before starting Season 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I have two games left Arsenal and Barca. I have given up on Barca a long time ago but I see Arsenal are in with a shout if you want a match over the weekend drop me a PM here and also via XBlive.

Id be up for this, its over 5 weeks since i played my last league match.

With regards team picks for the new season they shouldnt take 2 weeks, should be 1 week max, people are going to have to make an effort to come on here and see when they are due to pick and not be holding it up for everyone else. If they dont come on and post their team pick that day then they should be skipped over and let pick at the end, its been dragged out long enough now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

bennyc wrote: »
    I have two games left Arsenal and Barca. I have given up on Barca a long time ago but I see Arsenal are in with a shout if you want a match over the weekend drop me a PM here and also via XBlive.

Sounds good man. Will try get online but working the whole weekend so hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

The table is wrong for me. Man Utd only had 1 game left to play against Chelsea (rainyface) Won't get it played as he's hardly ever online.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm not sure when its starting, but the most logical thing would be to start picking teams on Monday, seeing as this league will be done once and for all, on Sunday. The team picking will probably take 2 weeks like last time.

As much as I'd love to start Monday, it wont happen. I'm putting a team in place that will help with the league. There's a lot to be sorted out before we start choosing teams. I was actually thinking that i't might be better to find a list of the tip 40 rated clubs and assign clubs to the players based on their rank. Opinions?

I'm all on for this...it was successful last time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement