Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The table is right, after Virgil won 7-1 he jumped above Udinese and Lyon into safety.

Since the 6-2 match (which shouldn't have been played unless it was a league game) doesn't count, Udinese still are 3rd from bottom as no bye's were given! But if the result of the first time they played was added to this thread then Udinese would be safe and Lyon would be relegated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Forget the second game. It has nothing to do with the league.

It boils down to the original problem. Udinese vs Portsmouth was played, but the score wasn't posted. If it was, he'd be safe. If it wasn't, he wouldn't be.

So, its the same problem as before, and it should be the same decision which was a fair decision. A playoff. Lyon vs Udinese. Winner stays up. Replay if needed.

It is Udinese's fault for not posting the result, but its fair to give him a second chance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I got a messgae from Virgil via Xbox Live. He confirms they played earlier in the season and that Udinese won. Therefore I get relegated.

End of story.

Mr. Moon can you add a 3-2 victory for Udinese to Bubs and virgils record.

2lbm2cl.jpg

If all Juve's games were given as a bye, Portsmouth would play Celtic and if Virgil won by more than 8 goals Man City would go down!

I think we should do that :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »

If all Juve's games were given as a bye, Portsmouth would play Celtic and if Virgil won by more than 8 goals Man City would go down!

I think we should do that :p

You would, im just glad we are considering using this league republic system so you dont make a complete arse of the league tables all next season aswell :D (We are both from Kildare, you would think there would be some loyalty from you)

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    You would, im just glad we are considering using this league republic system so you dont make a complete arse of the league tables all next season aswell :D (We are both from Kildare, you would think there would be some loyalty from you)

I haven't made an arse of anything, if people just played their games and posted the results all would be well!!

Come on the lily whites :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I haven't made an arse of anything, if people just played their games and posted the results all would be well!!

You did post the same table two weeks in a row before and have left peoples results out here and there...but i forgave you when i saw you were from Kildare..

Cmon the lily whites is right!! Still not sure the point of the counties bit in the sign up for season 4 but maybe some provincial thunderdome type setup!?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Unlucky.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Unlucky.

Feeble attempt at a slagging Richie...epic fail..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Awww, look at u lads fighting in my corner for premiership survival! Yep, I played bubs earlier this season, completely forgot to post, he beat me fair and square. Happy to take Relegation if it means I never have to disgrace my Xbox by playing with pompey again...

;-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

An update has been added to the Boards Fifa League Information thread (Stickied at to of FIFA/PES form).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement