Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lyon 4-0 Man City

Spent close to 2 hours creating a formation that might actually work and I'm sure I woke the neighbours after each goal. Very well played by Axwell but it's one of those nights that everything went right for me. Benzema also had 2thunderous shots cannon of the crossbar...a few days ago I wouldn't even be hitting the target.

Its great to get a win on the board that wasn't a result of someones xbox crashing. 5 losses and a default win wasn't nice to look at.

(Futureguy) Lyon 1-2 Portsmouth (smclhinney)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lyon 4-0 Man City

Spent close to 2 hours creating a formation that might actually work and I'm sure I woke the neighbours after each goal. Very well played by Axwell but it's one of those nights that everything went right for me. Benzema also had 2thunderous shots cannon of the crossbar...a few days ago I wouldn't even be hitting the target.

Well it was 2 hours well spent, you had me pinned in my own half for the first 15 mins or so where i didnt get to make a decent break, even after that i never really got going had the odd shot here and there but you were attacking non stop and there wasnt much i could do to stop you. I tried changing players positions and formation near the end but it didnt make much of an improvement. Everything went right for you and nothing went right for me but that was mainly due to the way you played. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Deliverance XXV (Arsenal) 3-1 (Bayern Munich) RonBurgendee/Mika27

Tough match. Bayern Munich had far more possession throughout the match and I was constantly defending so I had to change my tactics to counter attacks.

Arsenal seemed slow and groggy for me today. 50% of my passing went to the opposition which frustrated me endlessly.

Good match though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

The Dunne (Real Madrid) 6 - 3 (Barcelona) Dave7g

Again another flattering scoreline. I think we were both on ultra offensive for most of the game.

Championship End of Gameweek 3 Stats for Real Madrid (the Dunne)
    P9 W6 D1 L2 F39 A12 GD27 Pts 19

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

City 4 - 0 Udinese

Completely outclassed and couldn't deal with Benjani

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Man City 4 - 0 Udinese

Good game, bit of lag tho for the whole game which you should try sort out of you can. Especially for the fifa club games if you are going to play cos it will mess up the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Championship Round 3

Arsenal (Deliverance XXV) 3 - 1 Bayern Munich (R0nBurgundee)

Good game. A bit disappointed with my defending. Had 2 great chances that hit the post and another header blocked by my own player, just one of those games.
    But a deserved victory for Arsenal, a lesson in counter attacking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Let me know if you see any discrepancies with your stats!

PLTable.jpg
    ChampionshipTable.jpg

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Let me know if you see any discrepancies with your stats!

I havent played 8 games technically, i have to replay you so that old result doesnt count which puts you second in the league and me 6th i belive. You might as well change it now cos it will be the right way then anyways for when you have to add your loss. :D

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    I havent played 8 games technically, i have to replay you so that old result doesnt count which puts you second in the league and me 6th i belive. You might as well change it now cos it will be the right way then anyways for when you have to add your loss. :D

Nah, the result will be right, the only changing I'll be doing is adding a few more goals to the 3-0 I'm already at ;)

FG: any sign of this weeks fixtures?

Nah, the result will be right, the only changing I'll be doing is adding a few more goals to the 3-0 I'm already at ;)

Glad ya think so kid, the fixtures this week i would pressume are the last games we have first time round?

One of them should be the 2nd game match as there's only 22 games to be played!

Full list at about 6pm, but there should be 2 teams you haven't yet had a fixture for. Those 2 are definately on the list for this week in addition to one more game. So feel free to get cracking!

One of them should be the 2nd game match as there's only 22 games to be played!

Well done genius, i was asking was this round 1 over after the 2 games.. the answer seems to be yes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

celtic record 1'st win
    celtic 6 v juve 3

i thought this day would never come.good game with lots of chance's.juve were unlucky not to score more,must have hit the bar 4 times.back in the title race:D

Guys, gameweek 4 will be consist of 2 league games. This means that by the end of the week, I'm hoping that everyone will have caught up with all outstanding games that they can.

The third game will be.....the first round of the FA Cup :).

We will be having a live draw so keep an eye out for a date and time :)

lol a live draw, sounds good. Do you need an independant advisor like they do with the lotto??

Axwell wrote: »
    lol a live draw, sounds good. Do you need an independant advisor like they do with the lotto??

No, it's fine, I can rig the draw by myself.

wudnt put it past ya

• Advertisement

I want someone from PWC to oversee this!! :D

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Guys, gameweek 4 will be consist of 2 league games. This means that by the end of the week, I'm hoping that everyone will have caught up with all outstanding games that they can.

The third game will be.....the first round of the FA Cup :).

We will be having a live draw so keep an eye out for a date and time :)

Just wondering, if there's only 24 of us, does that mean that 8 people get a by into the next round?

u two coming on to play?

lads where are the league fixtures?

CHAMPIONSHIPRound 10 ........................

......... BARCELONA (jerichoholic) v LIVERPOOL (bennyc) .........
    ......... BAYERN MUNICH (mika27) v VALENCIA (wandatowell) .........
    ......... AC MILAN (moz) v REAL MADRID (sparky360) .........
    ......... MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy) v ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin) .........
    ......... CHELSEA (rainyface) v INTER MILAN (ckwport) .........
    ......... ASTON VILLA (reganovski) v ARSENAL (deliverance xxv) .........

Round 11 ........................

......... LIVERPOOL (bennyc) v BAYERN MUNICH (mika27) .........
    ......... BARCELONA (jerichoholic) v AC MILAN (moz) .........
    ......... VALENCIA (wandatowell) v MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy) .........
    ......... REAL MADRID (sparky360) v CHELSEA (rainyface) .........
    ......... ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin) v ASTON VILLA (reganovski) .........
    ......... INTER MILAN (ckwport) v ARSENAL (deliverance xxv) .........

PREMIERSHIP
    Round 10 ......................
    ......... SEVILLA (gaz15) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    ......... SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) v CELTIC (garball)
    ......... EVERTON (mr moon) v AS ROMA (knackerdwarf)
    ......... OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (futureguy) v JUVENTUS (mackeral man)
    ......... PLACEHOLDER FC (skippy65) v MANCHESTER CITY (axwell)
    ......... UDINESE (bubs101) v FIORENTINA (moiph)

Round 11 ......................
    ......... TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) v SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc)
    ......... SEVILLA (gaz15) v EVERTON (mr moon)
    ......... CELTIC (garball) v OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (futureguy)
    ......... AS ROMA (knackerdwarf) v PLACEHOLDER FC (skippy65)
    ......... JUVENTUS (mackeral man) v UDINESE (bubs101)
    ..........MANCHESTER CITY (axwell) v FIORENTINA (moiph)

Shouldnt Placeholder FC(Skippy) be Portsmouth(Virgil) - lazy sod copy and pasting :D

Any word from Virgil is his xbox knackered??

celtic 1 v lyon 4

lookin forward to next season so i can get a better team.fg took his goals well,but it must be easy playin against a defence that would look more at home in the master league on skysports.they run like 60 year old girls.ah well,bring on the next defeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

Championship Week 4

AC MILAN (moz) 1 v 6 REAL MADRID (sparky360)

Close game. The most of the goals scored in the second half. No bookings and feck all fouls.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Championship Round 4

Bayern Munich(R0nBurgundee) 3-0 Valencia(towellers)

Great game, it was actually 3-2 to Bayern but towellers lost his connection with about 15 minutes left on the clock. Don't think it should go down as 3-0 but thats what shows up on the results screen. Whats the ruling here FutureGuy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mister Robinson 4-3 RichieMUFC
    Spurs vs Schalke

Feel a little unlucky here as the ref intercepted one of my passes before he got his third goal, and I hit the post, and missed some good chances while I was on top. Probably shouldn't have played this match right now as I havent played fifa all weekend as I was at home, but sure.

Chances of winning the league are pretty much gone now. I've noticed in the past week or two I've started to lose nearly every game as Schalke. Not enjoying playing as them at all any more!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement