Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Championship and Premiership-Fixures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Feck, I would've chopped off some vital organ(s) to have Roma, and not Schalke :(:(:(

Ah you're beating almost everyone with them :) I've lost 6!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Valencia (3) vs Liverpool (2)

The slump continues for Liverpool, thats three defeats on the trot. Cant buy a goal for the last two weeks, This was a decent game went form 0-1 down to 2-1 up then managed to conceed two in the last 15 mins. Posts and Bars hit by both teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Celtic 1-11 Schalke
    Garball1 vs RichieMUFC

Ok, so its probably not the right time to say it, but my strikers can't shoot and are suspected to be clinically retarded. Asamoah has something like 63 for finishing and it shows. You basically have to put it on a plate for him and hope he doesn't manage to screw it up somehow. Farfan has a knack of putting the easiest chances in the world, wide or hitting the post. Can't play Kuryani who is "good" at finishing because they are so incredibly slow. My left winger has pissed off to Newcastle, and I have to play a center defensive midfielder on the right. Things aren't going well.

I can only imagine how Garball feels being stuck with Celtic who are even worse, he's def losing games just because of his team choice alone...

Had a bit of false hope by beating City, but I've played Spurs like 6 times being controlled by random lads and lost pretty much every time. Schalke can't cope with Bent, Lennon, Bentley (and now Defoe/Keane!) or Yak and Saha (and now Jo) are very strong too. Seems like I'm losing players and the lad's teams around me are gonna gain even more. :(

I'm gonna have to pull out some savage results to even stay where I am!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Bout time the wheels fell off your bus! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

bennyc wrote: »
    Valencia (3) vs Liverpool (2)

The slump continues for Liverpool, thats three defeats on the trot. Cant buy a goal for the last two weeks, This was a decent game went form 0-1 down to 2-1 up then managed to conceed two in the last 15 mins. Posts and Bars hit by both teams.

Can we play our match today then? :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) 8-0 SEVILLA (gaz15)

Im actually suprised myself at the score. I had so much defensive f**k up's that marsh should have taken advantage of. But every time i got into the Sevilla box i kept scoring. Fairplay to Marsh for continuing everytime i scored!

Standings:
    P/W/D/L/GF/GA/GD/Pts
    10/8/1/1/31/18/+13/25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Championship Round 11

......... INTER MILAN (ckwport) 1 - 0 ARSENAL (deliverance xxv) .........

The most instense game i have played in the league yet, it was savage close and unbelieveably fast paced!!! I was very lucky to hang on to the lead...

Left to play this week:
    BARCELONA (Jerichoholic) & CHELSEA (Rainyface)

& the FA Cup game against REAL MADRID (Sparky360)

I should be on from about 8 tomorrow evening.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

:p:D*MAN CITY 2*:D:p
    :p:D*EVERTON 1*:D:p
    Justice is served in the league as City beat Everton technically for the second time. Again Jo was the main man walking around the traffic cones everton call a defence to slot in an early lead, the only real threat to the City Goals was when Yakubu almost ran into the post and knocked himself out, even the barn door placed in front of the goals remained safe for much of the half leading the commentators to state Saha really couldnt hit a barn door. :D
    A quick break again from that man Jo led to the second with a pin point accurate pass going across the box waiting for Benjani to bury it in the net, Jagielka decides to intercept and slides it like a rocket into his own net, what sounds like crying can be heard on the oppositions mic. For most of the second half Yakubu and Saha were found lying on the ground or aiming for the corner flag, the odd time they had a shot on target hopes were dashed by the acrobatics of Harte in goals. A late consolation goal for Everton took the bare look off things but everyone after the game was asking "is Jo really that good", i think the scoreline answers that, even the Everton Manager Mr. Moon was quoted as saying "fcuk jo" at one point during the match.

:P:D:P:D

*ah the joy of winning against Moon and getting to brag about it!!:D Good game, unlucky Moon ;)

Axwell wrote: »
    :p:D*MAN CITY 2*:D:p
    :p:D*EVERTON 1*:D:p

Justice is served in the league as City beat Everton technically for the second time. Again Jo was the main man walking around the traffic cones everton call a defence to slot in an early lead, the only real threat to the City Goals was when Yakubu almost ran into the post and knocked himself out, even the barn door placed in front of the goals remained safe for much of the half leading the commentators to state Saha really couldnt hit a barn door. :D

A quick break again from that man Jo led to the second with a pin point accurate pass going across the box waiting for Benjani to bury it in the net, Jagielka decides to intercept and slides it like a rocket into his own net, what sounds like crying can be heard on the oppositions mic. For most of the second half Yakubu and Saha were found lying on the ground or aiming for the corner flag, the odd time they had a shot on target hopes were dashed by the acrobatics of Harte in goals. A late consolation goal for Everton took the bare look off things but everyone after the game was asking "is Jo really that good", i think the scoreline answers that, even the Everton Manager Mr. Moon was quoted as saying "fcuk jo" at one point during the match.

Ever since I learned of this result, I've been wondering what my reply should be...

"Oh jo - Everton lost"

"Theres no show like a JOseph JObo show"

but I've finally settled on:

"You lost to Everton.... OH JO YOU DIDN'T!" (of course, this would be more effective if I was a black American female, but you get the idea).

"You lost to Everton.... OH JO YOU DIDN'T!" (of course, this would be more effective if I was a black American female, but you get the idea).
    You have to do the shaking your hand gesture aswell like your on Jerry Springer or one of those shows..OH JO YOU DIDN'T ..NO WAY..UH UH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Sevilla 0-8 Spurs By god my defending and finishing were absolutely terrible I hate Sevillla so much roll on next season till I can pick a new team!

Sevilla 0-2 Everton..... Was prob unlucky not to get anything out of this game but alas my terrible finishing has cost me again.

Still to play bubs (Udinese) whenever you are about give us a shout also have to get the FA CUP 1st round going with Mackerel Man aswell!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Everton 2-0 Seville

Everton 1-2 Man City

Damnit, why isn't there a smaller font than 1?? I was all over this retarded monkey, :p a lucky break and an OG gave him a two goal lead, all my hammering at the door was stopped the muppet in goal, had about 8 one on ones but the keeper had the game of his life, the Man of the Match award even went to an Everton player (Fellaini)!! I scored in the 89th minute to make it 2-1 and after the tip I had time for another one on one with the keeper!! I'll put it down to bad finishing/lucky keeper!!

I think I'll have a rant about my strikers when I have my next big result!! Seems to be the way things are done!! :p

Mr Moon wrote: »
    the Man of the Match award even went to an Everton player (Fellaini)!!

Maybe on your screen not on mine, it went to Jo. So did PFA player of the year and apparently hes now the Brazil starting striker. :D Good game tho...loser! :p

I think the reason it was only 2-1 was because my strikers are especially poor. Farfan is dead..oh wait thats a different team..rant over :D

PS Future Guy any update on the Knackerdwarf Cup situation, ive to play him yet in both the league and the cup

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

PLTable.jpg?t=1234448024
    ChampionshipTable.jpg?t=1234448052

FA Cup Round 1:

REAL MADRID (sparky360) 2 - 6 INTER MILAN (ckwport)

The most instense game EVER, despite the score line it was an extremely close game, I was extremely lucky as nearly everything went my way...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

......... MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy) 2 v 0 ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin) .........

Had 0-0 drawn all over it until the 88th minute when rooney broke clear to score. Then with my keeper up for a corner in the dying seconds rooney passed to Berbatov to run trough on goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Championship Week 4

Manchester United (Batesy) 2 - 0 Athletico Madrid (BFAssassin)

Good game. Really close with the 2 goals coming at the death. I think Athletico probably deserved a draw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

howdy FG!! You got the fixtures for this week?? Itching for a game after my 6-2 horror show in the cup!! :)

(*waves fist) "I'll get you next time Batman" (/*waves fist)

sparky360 wrote: »
    (*waves fist) "I'll get you next time Batman" (/*waves fist)

That result was the shock of the Season i think, More a shock to me than anyone else though...I was full sure I was going to get knocked out...

I've been busy practising since my horrow show against you in the league 2 weeks ago...I am determined to get back into the top half of the table and stay there, fecking down to 7th, Valencia climbing all the way up from last to knock me down from 6th to 7th!

CHAMPIONSHIP

Round 12 ........................

......... AC MILAN (moz) v LIVERPOOL (bennyc) .........
    ......... MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy) v BAYERN MUNICH (mika27)
    ......... CHELSEA (rainyface) v BARCELONA (jerichoholic)
    ......... ASTON VILLA (reganovski) v VALENCIA (wandatowell)
    ......... ARSENAL (deliverance xxv) v REAL MADRID (sparky360)
    ......... INTER MILAN (ckwport) v ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin)

Round 13 ........................

......... LIVERPOOL (bennyc) v MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy)
    ......... AC MILAN (moz) v CHELSEA (rainyface) .........
    ......... BAYERN MUNICH (mika27) v ASTON VILLA (reganovski)
    ......... BARCELONA (jerichoholic) v ARSENAL (deliverance xxv)
    ......... VALENCIA (wandatowell) v INTER MILAN (ckwport)
    ......... REAL MADRID (sparky360) v ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin)

Round 14 ........................

......... CHELSEA (rainyface) v LIVERPOOL (bennyc)
    ......... ASTON VILLA (reganovski) v MANCHESTER UNITED (batesy)
    ......... ARSENAL (deliverance xxv) v AC MILAN (moz)
    ......... INTER MILAN (ckwport) v BAYERN MUNICH (mika27)
    ......... ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin) v BARCELONA (jerichoholic)
    ......... REAL MADRID (sparky360) v VALENCIA (wandatowell)

PREMIERSHIP

Round 12 ......................
    ......... EVERTON (mr moon) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    ......... OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (futureguy) v SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc)
    ......... PORTHSMOUTH (smchinney) v SEVILLA (gaz15)
    ......... UDINESE (bubs101) v CELTIC (garball)
    ......... FIORENTINA (moiph) v AS ROMA (knackerdwarf)
    ......... MANCHESTER CITY (axwell) v JUVENTUS (mackeral man)

Round 13 ......................
    ......... TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson) v OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (futureguy) .........
    ......... EVERTON (mr moon) v PORTHSMOUTH (smchinney)
    ......... SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc) v UDINESE (bubs101)
    ......... SEVILLA (gaz15) v FIORENTINA (moiph)
    ......... CELTIC (garball) v MANCHESTER CITY (axwell)
    ......... AS ROMA (knackerdwarf) v JUVENTUS (mackeral man)

Round 14 ......................
    ......... PORTHSMOUTH (smchinney) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    ......... UDINESE (bubs101) v OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (futureguy)
    ......... FIORENTINA (moiph) v EVERTON (mr moon)
    ......... MANCHESTER CITY (axwell) v SCHALKE 04 (y2j_mufc)
    ......... JUVENTUS (mackeral man) v SEVILLA (gaz15)
    ......... AS ROMA (knackerdwarf) v CELTIC (garball)

• Advertisement

GUYS, Knackerdwarfs XBOX failed 2 hours after getting it back from microsoft so he will be unable to play in the league.

Therefore I have the choice of bringing in an unknown player of just giving everyone a win for the games against him. I want to do the former.

Championship Week 3

Round 8

......... BARCELONA (jerichoholic) 2 - 0 INTER MILAN (ckwport) .........

A very dissappointing performance from Inter, nearly every pass intercepted and caught offside quite a bit too, and I fumbled the few chances i had, and BARCELONA were definitely the better side, they took their chances well, they deserved the win...

Hi FG, are there any cup games this week?

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Hi FG, are there any cup games this week?

Not this week! I want everyone to get catching on games. I have a replacement for knackerdwarf. He should be joining up tomorrow and is committed to playing all games. Knackerdwarf is moving to Serie A.

Championship Week 5

Round 12

INTER MILAN (ckwport) 5 - 0 ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin)

Great game, very fast clean game, not a foul in the whole game i think.
    In direct contrast to my game against Barcelona, everything went right for me in this game...Despite the score, it was a very close contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

DufflecoatXbox (Roma) 3 - 0 (Lyon) Garak001

DufflecoatXbox (Roma) 0 - 6 (Udinese) Bubs180

DufflecoatXbox (Roma) 1 - 0 (Sevilla) marshjem

DufflecoatXbox (Roma) 1 - 3 (Juventus) MakerelMan

MakerelMan (Juventus) 2 - 1 (Roma) DufflecoatXbox - Match disconnected at 1-1 (If we can replay, would be nice)

Getting as many games in as I can so that I can catch up. Should be on most of the weekend if anyone wants to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

JUVENTUS (mackeral man)3 v AS ROMA (duffecoatxbox)1 first game

JUVENTUS (mackeral man) 2 v AS ROMA (duffecoatxbox)1 second game

dufflecoatxbox connection went when my second goal went in.

Dufflecoat lost connection when he scored his first but I was able to continue playing, must have taking a while for my connection to notice his was gone.

Bubs101 1-1 RichieMUFC
    Udinese vs Schalke

Bubs took the lead in the first half. He was lucky not to go 2-0 up after a close escape from a corner. Once I got the goal back, I had two one on one's in the 83rd and 90th min to seal the points, but hit both straight at the keeper! Great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Bubs101 1-1 RichieMUFC
    Udinese vs Schalke

Bubs took the lead in the first half. He was lucky not to go 2-0 up after a close escape from a corner. Once I got the goal back, I had two one on one's in the 83rd and 90th min to seal the points, but hit both straight at the keeper! Great game.

Truly was a game of two halves. First time I've ever seen you without your shooting boots on as well which is promising regarding Champion's League qualification

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

REAL MADRID (sparky360) 1 v 3 ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin)

Richie when will you be about for the cup match?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Top of the table upset as Bottom Beats Top

MisterRobanson (Spurs) 0 - 5 (Roma) DufflecoatXbox

Might just be luck but I guess that will be an upsetting result. MisterRobanson had chances that he didnt take and I took mine. Flattering scoreline, but hey, I wont complain too much. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement