Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look for someone to rent house together

Options
  • 16-01-2009 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

there is one house available in broadford estate,dublin 16, the housemates want to move out ,due to pregnancy.
    but i prefer to stay in and sign new contract with landlady for another year.
    the question is there are huge amount of money involved for the house( 2 large double room ,one single room and two halls.landlady offer me a very good rent rate "1400 euro per month" ).but i have to sign the contract with landlady next week.what should l do with it?should i try to move on and find a new place or just take it over?

any advices welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Personally, if that were me, I would look for elsewhere, as in the current climate, you cannot be certain of finding new housemates, or are you willing to pay that much just for yourself a month? Having your own space can be nice too though.

Advertisement