Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa forum at last!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Thanks for the recommendations guys :o I'd have to agree with Bombleswizzum though, 2 is probably enough for the forum.

If they do need/want another mod though, it's a +1 for you from me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I suggest making Future Guy a mod of this forum, he's been running the leagues and doing a great job at it too, he'd be a valued asset to the forum as amod!

+1.. definitely agree also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Well NKB is a Cmod so he doesn't count while KdjaCL hasn't been active in months not to mention that he'd be a Pro Evo guy anyway so the forum does need a mod unless NKB has an active interest. I'll post something in the mod forum to see if it's covered and if not I'll recommend Futureguy, would be the perfect candidate

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Well NKB is a Cmod so he doesn't count while KdjaCL hasn't been active in months not to mention that he'd be a Pro Evo guy anyway so the forum does need a mod unless NKB has an active interest. I'll post something in the mod forum to see if it's covered and if not I'll recommend Futureguy, would be the perfect candidate

Yeah I sent a PM to KdjaCL but was getting no reply :( I'll pm NKB with my list of queries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

Anyone having trouble with joining leagues? Mine keeps coming up "You are unable to do this due to Xbox Live priveliges" or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Maybe ye have to have gold subscription? Never heard of it before im afraid :(

Maybe ye have to have gold subscription? Never heard of it before im afraid :(

I have a 12 month gold subscription and all:eek:

No one seems to know. Should I ring some sort of customer care line?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Anyone having trouble with joining leagues? Mine keeps coming up "You are unable to do this due to Xbox Live priveliges" or something like that.

Is it coming up on the guide. or on FIFA itself? I presume the guide, but I know when you create a league in FIFA you have to go to the admin part of it and set "Allow users to join league".

Hardly the problem, but I said I'd throw it out there all the same!

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Is it coming up on the guide. or on FIFA itself? I presume the guide, but I know when you create a league in FIFA you have to go to the admin part of it and set "Allow users to join league".

Hardly the problem, but I said I'd throw it out there all the same!

It's on Fifa itself and the league I was trying to join has a password on it but I was told it and told to join. It also comes up when I try to create a league. Thanks for the advice, It probably is the creators fault. I'll have to ask him.

Try running a test you xbox live connection in your settings tab. You might need to reset your router.

• Advertisement

moz wrote: »
    Try running a test you xbox live connection in your settings tab. You might need to reset your router.

I can play online. I'm fully connected. Should I still do this?

It's just the leagues I'm having trouble with.

I can play online. I'm fully connected. Should I still do this?

It's just the leagues I'm having trouble with.

Yeah, your nat type might be too strict to join a league.
    run the test and maybe reboot your router and see what happens.

Advertisement