Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone going from waterford to limerick tonight?

• 16-01-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Will pay for travel expenses? please reply here and i will contact you. can meet up anywhere in waterford

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

One post on it will do dude.

Also, might find it hard considering your not known on Boards and your first post is hitching for a lift! Good luck :)

Welcome to Boards anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 araisaris

yea apologies about that, i was actually on here before except i lost the username and dont use the email i used to have hence the name araisaris - irish for back again!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

araisaris wrote: »
    yea apologies about that, i was actually on here before except i lost the username and dont use the email i used to have hence the name araisaris - irish for back again!

Do you remember anything at all about your past username? When you might have last posted etc? Sometimes the admins will link you back with your old account if you can prove somehow you own it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 araisaris

ah no bother i havent a clue to be honest, its something irish nosnagaoite or something along those lines! ah its grand im happy enough with this anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭owenmakken

I know a man who regularly goes there from Waterford, shouldn't be a problem he always brings a few people up with him so long as they pay their share.
    I can send you contact details if you want?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

5 hours to get to Limerick yesterday with the traffic. Not nice!

Advertisement