Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Recommend me a phone thread

• 16-01-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭

Right my 6230i is about to give up the ghost. It's served me well over the last 3 years but has now seen better days.

Unfortunately it's a company phone and I'm tied to Vodafone. I'm looking for something compact with a good camera. While the N95/N96 has all the bells and whistles, it's jut a bit too bulky for me. My mate has a Sony W585 and I thought it was pretty good and compact but the camera didn't have a flash and it's a Sony :confused: and I've a bit of a loyalty to Nokia, so convince me otherwise!?

That W585 isn't even on the Vodafone website as a phone they sell, yet he bought it in a Vodafone shop.

Does anyone know if Vodafone are due to release new handsets or even update their website, if not, please inspire me in my purchase!!??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Another C902 recommendation from me! :D

Vodafone have the C902i, not sure what the difference is though.

Advertisement