Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What other websites do you look at?

• 16-01-2009 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

I'm a fecker for:

Ebay.co.uk
    Gumtree.ie
    BBC.co.uk

Anybody addicted use any other ones or is it boards.ie FTW!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I dont keep track ,I just stick em in favs and then try to remember why I was intrested in them in the first place although Ebay ,facebook , boards and you tube are are my regulars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

acapella.harmony-central.com - It's like the musicians equivalent of boards, but with more boob pictures. :D
    Their version of AH is a bit more fooked up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

Football 365 every day, many times a day.
    Times Online for news.
    Penny Arcade for the comics and to lurk on their forums.
    The Escapist for the Zero Punctuation videos, five minutes of brilliance every Wednesday.
    2P Start! is a good webcomic as well.
    I check hiimdaisy once a week for any new stuff, she is brilliant as well.

Those are my regular ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Cracked.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement