Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Psp Memory Card

• 16-01-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hello Folks

Where is the best value online or in shops for a 2G memory card for the PSP with adaptar ?

I need to get one for putting games on , so need a trusted and good one which will work no hassle

Was in the Sony shop this evening and they wanted 30 euro for one ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Take your pick, Sandisk £9.99 or Sony £11.99 inc. delivery

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Memory-Stick-PRO-DUO?&filter=2048#memFilter

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated

I have a question, i have a desktop pc ? Do i also need some device to stick the memory card onto so i can put it in the USB part of my computer ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Yeh, you'll need a "memory card reader" for that, mymemory have them but you will probably get them cheaper on ebay.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Do-more wrote: »
    Yeh, you'll need a "memory card reader" for that, mymemory have them but you will probably get them cheaper on ebay.

Would this be what i am looking for ?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250350444227

Apologies for all the questions , i havnt a clue when it comes to all of this stuff.

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, much appreciated

I have a question, i have a desktop pc ? Do i also need some device to stick the memory card onto so i can put it in the USB part of my computer ?

just lash a card into your PSP and then you can connect the PSP to your PC via the USB cable that came with it. It's the standard mini USB cable, you probably have one already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

long_b wrote: »
    just lash a card into your PSP and then you can connect the PSP to your PC via the USB cable that came with it. It's the standard mini USB cable, you probably have one already.

Yep, just select Connect via USB in the XMB and it will appear as a removable drive on your computer.

Mini usb:

USBmini_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Would this be what i am looking for ?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250350444227

Apologies for all the questions , i havnt a clue when it comes to all of this stuff.

Thanks for your help

No that converts it to another type of memory card, you want a usb reader, or the wire

cheapest cards & readers are on www.dealextreme.com

Advertisement