Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH: WT Wii query

Options
  • 16-01-2009 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

Just about to get GH: WT in the morning - the person who's giving me the present said there's a symbol for 4 wiimotes on the box.

So one for the guitar, one for the drums - what are the other two for?

I have two wiimotes already, and have a bunch of people coming over tomorrow, so was going to try borrow/buy another one (I have a second guitar). Do you need another controller for the microphone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Thoie wrote: »
    So one for the guitar, one for the drums - what are the other two for?

There's 2 guitars and a mic. Lead Guitar and Bass Guitar.

One pops into the Drums... One pops into the Lead Guitar you get with the game. You don't get a second guitar in the box, so you'd have to buy that separately or have Guitar Hero 3 from before. As far as I know, the Microphone is USB, and you use the wiimote only to move through the menu between songs.

EDIT: On the Xbox360 and PS3 versions, your USB Microphone needs a controller to go with it... You can't play without it, so I'd say the wii is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Thanks.

So if I want to hook up what's in the box (guitar + drums) that's two remotes, + 1 for the GH3 guitar, and probably one for the microphone as well?

This is turning into an expensive present if I have to run out and buy two controllers tomorrow :)

Any idea where's the cheapest to get them in and around Liffey Valley? Smyths in Fonthill seem to have them for €40, Argos website says €45. Anywhere cheaper than €40?

Advertisement