Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

master stag

Options
  • 17-01-2009 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

A 8 pointer a 6 pointer and a nobber standing in a small clearance watching there hinds .The 8 pointer says in happy with my 10 hinds were really getting along .The 6 pointer says in happy with my 5 they really look out for me.The nobber says i really like my one she lovely.then all of a sudden a GIANT 12 pointer bursts out into the clarence. The 3 stags never seen any thing like him before they were in awe.The big stag made a huge wallow ,pissed in rolled in it and destroyed a huge tree, the 3 stags looked on in amazement. The 8 pointer says well i could probably do with 4 hinds ,who needs 10 hinds any way The 6 pointer says i could probably do with 2 hinds i did not like the other 3 any way .The nobber was silent the other 2 stags looked at him in confusion Suddenly the yearling races out into the middle of the clearance .He rips and tears up some grass scrapes the ground pisses all over the place snorts and wheezes rubs his head raw on a tree.Then races back to his friends ,they ask what the fxxk are you at .Do ya, want to get your self killed .Im just making sure the big son of a bitxh knows im a stag.

Advertisement