Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal activity in Cork City

Options
  • 17-01-2009 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

In septemnber or November of 2003, my friend and I were returning home from a night out in Cork city. For those of you who are familar with cork, we were walking up strawberry hill in the northside, when we approximately parallel with the jail, a black shadow figure raced across our path and into a block of terrace houses. There wasn't a hope any person could phyiscally get into the house without us seeing them. It was really exciting actually. I wonder has anyone experienced anything like that on strawberry hill before.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

would'nt surprise me really,that jail is haunted sure.theres been loads of sightings of ghosts and stuff in there and around that area.

Advertisement