Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback posts

Options
  • 17-01-2009 3:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭

Hi

This may not be a bug but it seems a bit odd that posts in the feedback forum do not seem to be showing up on the main page

Seems only to have happened since the upgrade today and it could be a deliberate decision but I don't see why

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,565 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Hi

This may not be a bug but it seems a bit odd that posts in the feedback forum do not seem to be showing up on the main page

Seems only to have happened since the upgrade today and it could be a deliberate decision but I don't see why

Thanks

Was just about to post this myself.
    Noticed it in the past hour or so..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Only noticed it this evening but then again I have been using the mobile recently so wouldn't have been on the main page

I don't think Thunderdome posts have been there for a long time and that was a deliberate and understandable decision, Prison might have joined if for the same reason that soem of the thread titles aren't suitable for the main page

Don't see the reason for Feedback though although there may well be one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement