Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother-STOP THE MADNESS!!

Options
  • 17-01-2009 4:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Im an seriously cheesed off with Big Brother at this stage! I mean, its getting old ya kno?! But this years celeb big brother is a joke. I watched them going in (out of curiosity to who would be thick and desperate enough to do so) and I just was shocked at the crap that was being put on telly!

I was flicking through stations the other day, came across a repeat of the previous nights episode, and they jus so happened to be standing around in tutu's??? Is this what the world is coming to??? I found myself very angry and quite frankly, i nearly got sick! Why in gods name is it still running!!!???? STOP THE MADNESS PLEASE and cancel the bloody thing before I break my telly!!

Phew.....!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭pepsicokeacola

Verne-God
    Coolio-Godly
    the guy with the liverpool accent-worthy of godship.

but ya verne, what a hero. see him all tipsy, driving into doors and ****. ledge.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Elles Bells, there's a Big Brother forum here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=545 . That would be a more appropriate place to post. I'm going to lock this thread on that basis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement