Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In house TV/Sat/Data/Lighting/Automation

Options
  • 17-01-2009 4:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,
    I am new to boards.ie but got inspiration from 311, hope you don't mind, who specializes in plumbing problems giving a lot of his personal time up to do so, so here is my community input. From this thread I will try to answer any questions in relation to in-house entertainment wiring from satellite to data to audio to automation (gates/cameras/lights/etc). These are all areas that I have a particular expertise in and will do my upmost to help. Other inputs would be appreciated or updates as it has been 12 months since last I really worked day to day in this sector. At present I work in property maintenance and have done for over 10 years but am in process of getting a new data center up and running in Dublin.

Comments

Advertisement