Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Octagon Challenge 2 (Sat 4th April 2009)

• 17-01-2009 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey guys! UOC 2 Will take place on Sat 4th April 2009 in Omagh Co.Tyrone and anyone interested in taking part can email Trev at trevmcg@hotmail.co.uk or phone (0044) 7708819347. We have lads from IRELAND, UK, POLAND, FRANCE and BELGUIM interested already so it should be a GREAT show in a bigger and better venue than the 1st attemp hahaha. This show is being run in conjunction with MMA Fight Promotinos Ireland and is going to be featured in most IRISH & UK MMA Magazines!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Hey Trev, best of luck with the event. Who are the people behind MMA Fight Promotinos or is that just your promotions company?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Trev UOC

Hey Mark, Its myself and Brian Mills who run MMA fight Promotions and the UOC, I have a lot of experience in looking after a lot of Internetional Athletes and the past year have been moving into the MMA scene with Brian whos black belt and does alot of seminars locally. Cheers Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Best of luck with it Trev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mmakid

trev is there any under 18 fites. like pro c?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭Marty Mc

Trev..hope u dont mind me asking..

what has Brian got his blackbelt in and what type of clubs does he do his seminars in?

• Advertisement

Hey Marty, hows things? Na man I dont mind you askin lol:), Hes black belt in Wado Ryu Karate and does classes and seminars in self defence aswell as stand up fighting in leisure centres around Tyrone.

mmakid wrote: »
    trev is there any under 18 fites. like pro c?
    Hey man, yes we are defo trying to get sum junior fights going in this show, and hopefully have an Irish Title Belt up for grabs. I your interested email me trevmcg@hotmail.co.uk and if you have anyone in mind you want to fight let me know the details and I will sort it out. Cheers:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Trev UOC wrote: »
    Hey man, yes we are defo trying to get sum junior fights going in this show, and hopefully have an Irish Title Belt up for grabs. I your interested email me trevmcg@hotmail.co.uk and if you have anyone in mind you want to fight let me know the details and I will sort it out. Cheers:cool:

I'll fight!Im 15

Plus its on my birthday haha

GREAT!!!!! I have a guy up here in Strabane whos 15 and looking for a fight. Hes been training 6mths, what weight are you etc, Id say that fight is on! I will get a chat to my dude and see what he thinks, he has been doing display fights in another show and not aloud to go 100% and asked me to sort out a proper match, It will be under C class rules. Our Website is www.ultimateoctagonchallenge.com and the rules are on there. The site hasnt been updated in a few mths, but I will keep ya posted on any change in the rules etc. What club U fighting out of, or are you an individual? Either way it is no problem!!:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement

PM sent

Advertisement