Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The men in gray ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,282 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Just add Mr. T and you have yourself a Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Excellent photos - gritty stuff! Nice to see young blood among his personal aides. Hillary looks tired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

rahm looks crazy

oh no liberal imperialist Samantha power is still hangin about.

micehlle obama chief of staff wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jinx N3D

CtrlSource wrote: »
    Excellent photos - gritty stuff! Nice to see young blood among his personal aides. Hillary looks tired

I agree. I think that's why I enjoyed these photos so much; they are honest and real.

Thanks for the thread Victor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭The Raven.

Yes, they are indeed very interesting from a realist point of view. The quality of the photography is also good. I don't think they would do much for their PR, though they do actually come across as human, for a change ;)!! They must have been taken shortly after the campaign. Most of them look wrecked and unkempt. Rahm looks as if he hasn't slept for a year and Hillary could do with a trip to a hair salon, and as for the legal fellow with the scarf...well, enough said :eek:!!

I must have another look when I'm less tired. Thanks, Victor. It's a treasure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

Thanks for the link and clearing up some confusion on my part. Unfortunately somebody sent me this link as representative of Obama’s administration picks, but I had my doubts when there was a mention of something McCain in there.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1105083obamamugs1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Super stuff. Lets hope they do a good job.

Advertisement