Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bolton v Man United

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

yes 1-0 united

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Thank God for that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

gobshiites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

30 million well spent!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

wahooooo yeeeeezzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Thats why Utd will win the title they always grind out late results fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

PRAISE THE LORD FOR BERBA AND TEV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I feel sick. Bolton held out for so long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Another important goal from berbatov. He is scoring the goals tevez did last season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

:D:D:D:D:D:D

THANK F**K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

cheap at €30m tbh! :D

Between that goal and the one against Middlesboro, berbs has got a couple of v important goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I feel sick. Bolton held out for so long!

ouch.... Tevez is just fantastic sometimes :D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Happy fcuking days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what a great cross, and great header and great goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

GET IN!!!!

Top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

roryc wrote: »
    ouch.... Tevez is just fantastic sometimes :D

And do you know what the worst thing is? I've watched this entire game and for 88 minutes Berbatov was brutal.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

BACK ON TOP WOOOOOOHOOOO

THANK YOU TEV AND BERBA BELIEVE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

its BERBATIME!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

thats just typical aint it:mad:

hey did anybody see phil thompson's reaction to utd's goal?????

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Bout time they linked up, good goal.

Thank Christ but something needs to change soon. These 1-0 can't go on for ever. We will either start dropping points or start destroying teams. At the moment dropping points looks more likely.

Anyway nice to put some pressure on Liverpool before Monday.

Genuinely didnt think Berba was brutal at all tbh. Dont know where everyone is pulling that from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Superbatov

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

gobshiites.

QFLols

I can't believe everybody missed this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

cant believe the waster scored

did **** all during the game but still managed to score

i dont know what to make of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

was about to slate how awful tevez and berbatov were and then bam fantastic cross and good finish.

Top of the league finally:)

Genuinely didnt think Berba was brutal at all tbh. Dont know where everyone is pulling that from.

Think it was sarcasm as even when berbatov scores the goal people credit tevez because some people love tevez and will never like berbatov

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

The way United's defence is at the minute all we need is one flash of brilliance up front. Now back to celebrating a lil early :pac: Wahoo Top of the table. Now to take a runaway lead, Did Stoke win?

• Advertisement

hey did anybody see phil thompson's reaction to utd's goal?????

no what happened

I only saw the second half, but in fairness I thought it was a poor performance all round tbh, you can't single out berbs. Some wasteful balls from Scholes & Ronaldo especially.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

+ 1

In fact I don't think he is being utilised that well. I have been closely watching for awhile now. He has definitely picked up his game and is gettign around the pitch more. He is dropping into some good positions but often isn't been made use of.

Today he played fairly well. His passing is brilliant. He didn't have enough chances on goal but that's equally down to the team play which was poor overall..

2-1 chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Chelsea

2-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

What way does that song go again

looking down on..........:D

Far from a good performance , but a great result and probably deserved (god we do miss Rooney and Evra) but its the results that really matter at this stage of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Darn just seen the 1-0 flash up. Damn you Setanta!

Jammy late goal there from chelsea to win :p:p:D

D.S. wrote: »
    + 1

Today he played fairly well. His passing is brilliant. He didn't have enough chances on goal but that's equally down to the team play which was poor overall..

what you smoking D.S:D

he was fairly crap, excluding the goal he did **** all today

at least he was better than Tevez

+ 1

In fact I don't think he is being utilised that well. I have been closely watching for awhile now. He has definitely picked up his game and is gettign around the pitch more. He is dropping into some good positions but often isn't been made use of.

I agree with all of this. I think he adds an awful lot to the team. His first touch is probably the best Ive seen in a long time. He's not scoring which I guess is the acid test for a striker and obviously disappoints me and annoys a lot of United fans but I still think what he lacks in goals atm, he adds an awful lot more to the team than the other forward options. Plus, we know he CAN score, so its just a matter of time really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

2-1 chelsea

Oooo, villa and Arsenal won't like that...

no what happened

Thompson was talking about whatever match he was watchin (pretty sure it was chelsea) when Charlie Nicolas screams GOOOALLL!
    So the camera jumps to charlie nicolas and thompson screams" AAAA SHUT UP" he ****in roared it!!!

You gotta love PT for his unbiased opinions on all things Steven Gerrard football

I agree with all of this. I think he adds an awful lot to the team. His first touch is probably the best Ive seen in a long time. He's not scoring which I guess is the acid test for a striker and obviously disappoints me and annoys a lot of United fans but I still think what he lacks in goals atm, he adds an awful lot more to the team than the other forward options. Plus, we know he CAN score, so its just a matter of time really.

Not scoring? 3 in 4 games I think you will find he is starting to score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Lol, talk about it nearly being a perfect day :( foiled!!

FFS, Berba will get ye 20 goals a year plus a bucket load of assists, stop moaning and be happy with what ye got,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

what you smoking D.S:D

he was fairly crap, excluding the goal he did **** all today

at least he was better than Tevez

Ah Headshot... let's not get in to what I smoke.... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

+ 1

I agree with you..
    Alex ferguson made this point a few weeks ago as well, he was saying the other players weren't using him enough and saying how well he was able to hold up the ball for support.

i think he's is getting better and better to be honest, and when he's getting the delivery he was getting today there's not much he can do with such bad balls.
    i think our main problem is our delivery we're not getting balls in and we're throwing away too many chances with bad last passes, if we don't sort it out i think it could cost us..

he's starting to score but he does **** all for the team

besides the goal he's passing wasnt the best and he couldnt hold up the ball either

I dont think Tevez is a good partner for him tbh

FFS, Berba will get ye 20 goals a year plus a bucket load of assists, stop moaning and be happy with what ye got,

what? I wasnt moaning at all! I thought he was good today, I have always been a defender of all things berbs.

• Advertisement

Yes. I know. But by every United fans admittance, he hasnt been scoring as much as we'd hoped.

Advertisement