Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upcoming exhibitions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

ok ppl i'm regretting to announce that the pieman is cancelled due to him having serious problem's with various operation's on his leg,
    but on the plus side i'm delighted to welcome in his place : jabba: jamie caven who i think you's will all agree a very suitable replacement. i would like to wish andy smith the very best in is recovery and hopefully see him at city west:)

lad's just a heads up for the jamie caven exhibition and a bit of incentive there will be a top notch prize awarded for the person wit the most money raised on their sponsor card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

just confirmed folks ken corcoran from carlow will be setting up a big stage setup in the gallops for this exbo. full set up with lights tv screens sound system etc: same as the 1 in april in the noggin inn, have 2 say its the best ever set up of seen:D

just confirned folks ken corcoran from carlow will be setting up a big stage setup in the gallops for this exbo. full set up with lights tv screens sound system etc: same as the 1 in april in the noggin inn, have 2 say its the best ever set up of seen:D

and a big thanx 2 me mate mad wayne;) the man has contacts every were, even on the western front:D

1 spot left 2 play peter if anyone is interested pm myself or call me on 087-6962444...thanx...

• Advertisement

i would just like to mention the exhibitiom in weir's on saturday
    it was a super night with some super game's hat's off adi lewis he was class as usual but i'd like to mention shane ryan who was class and also mick connor who managed to raise 3 grand for the blackrock hospice which is a charity i've alway's supported fair play mick you do a great job for the cause mate well done, and good luck with the doubles comp mate:)

1 spot left 2 play peter if anyone is interested pm myself or call me on 087-6962444...thanx...

ok then folks all spots gone now:D will be a great nite with the super setup by the lads from carlow and once again no cover charge, and live music 2 follow after the free food and great raffle with sum cracking spot prizes;) oh and a huge thanx 2 ciaran the manager who is putting up the money 2 pay 4 the super stage setup:D:D:D

lad's just a quick reminder the jamie caven will be in the igo on monday night it promises to be a great night with a top player who's recently hit form with a player's champs win and a 9 darter in the semi's last weekend:)

8pm start tonight i'm not posting up the order of play lad's you's will know tonight:D

to all those heading to the tramore darts festival,
    just to let you's know that anastasia will be appearing at the waterfront- cuil tra on the sat night of the festival, the venue is facing o shea's were the darts is being played, spots available contact; alan keoghan 0863346732.

• Advertisement

OK THEN FOLKS 2MORRO NITE IS GOING 2 BE A BELTER;)

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Anastasia Dobromyslova Exhibition this Friday, September 24

For those not heading to Tramore and want to check out the lovely Anastasia, Woody's in Mountrath, Co. Laois will be hosting a darts exhibition this Friday with the former women's world champion.

Tickets are €5 and it's an open draw to get to play her. All profits to Shaen Hospital, for further details call Dara on 0879835678

Mountrath is only an hour from Dublin with the motorways so a quick trip down the country for darts fans

just want 2 say abig thanx:D 2 everyone who took part on sat. nite, we made over 800 euro for the n.c.b.i ireland.....;);)

lads if anyone's interested in taking part in the exhibition next thursday with alan tabern and willie o connor contact dfd on here think it will only cost 25 quid to play, it's being held in the silver tassie. :)

THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    charity event for newtown mt. kennedy primary school's centre for children with autism
    "THE ROCKET" RONNIE BAXTER
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    "HAWAII 501" WAYNE MARDLE
    4 stages same as the 1 in april,
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,
    wayne 0861992499 or lar 0872892679

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

wayne76 wrote: »
    THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    charity event for newtown mt. kennedy primary school's centre for children with autism
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,

u have 2 places keep 4 me yeh wayne

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tonmachine

THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,

If you buy a ticket do you get to play or do you have to sell so many ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

tonmachine wrote: »
    If you buy a ticket do you get to play or do you have to sell so many ??

as far as i know its a sponsor card of 100 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

Adrian Lewis Exhibition Friday 15th October in the Jack Doyle Room, Commodore Hotel, Cobh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭brianoak

Hi guys,

Like it says above but with one missing detail..all pints are €4:)!!

The emphasis of this event is on fun and not competition, and so to that end Phil will play 16 players, nominated by their club, a game of 701 on the night. We encourage all people interested in playing Phil on the night to contact us as soon as possible as places are going fast(generally we are saying for every 15 tickets a club buys they can nominate a person to play Phil). There will also be an opportunity for people who purchase VIP tickets to meet Phil and watch him warm up at a pre-exhibition reception. There will be music, raffles and giveaways throughout the night so it should be a bit of craic.

Tickets
    €15 – Balcony tickets
    €20 – Ground Floor
    €40 – VIP – Includes food and drinks reception with Phil at 7.15 pm
    Clubs interested in nominating a player should call the box office for details
    Box office : 01 700 7000
    Web: www.thehelix.ie

Cheers!

Brian

• Advertisement

THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,
    34 spots to play have gone already 4 this going quick:) anyone interested best get in soon, €100 on a sponsor card to play will have the cards next week

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GAA_PUNTER

Phil “the power” Taylor is playing a one off exhibition at The Helix October 20th 2010

There is a huge buzz around darts this week the Bodog.com World Grand Prix in the City West hotel this week, With the worlds best dart player’s on show.

We are delighted to announce that we are running a competition to have an opportunity for someone to throw a
    game of 701 with Phil Taylor at the Helix and to bring 5 friends along with them.

The exhibition is by Phil Taylor, 15 times World Darts Champion. Phil’s record and reputation as the greatest living darts player is unimpeachable. With a string of records including, the only man to throw two nine dart finishes in one game, longest unbeaten run at the World Championships(44) and most overall World Championship final appearances with 17. Phil has often talked in interviews and his autobiography about his quests to achieve the perfect leg of darts – a nine-dart finish. He finally made television history by achieving the feat for the first time on live British television in 2002, at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool, Lancashire, during his quarter-final match against Chris Mason in the World Matchplay Championship. He hit seven consecutive treble 20s, followed by treble 19 and double 12. This is a rare opportunity to witness Phil’s incredible skill up close and in the flesh, a must see for any sports fan.

The emphasis of this event is on fun and not competition, and so to that end Phil will play 16 players, nominated by their club, a game of 701 on the night. We encourage all people interested in playing Phil on the night to contact us as soon as possible as places are going fast. There will also be an opportunity for people who purchase VIP tickets to meet Phil and watch him warm up at a pre-exhibition reception. There will be music, raffles and giveaways throughout the night so it promises to be fun for the entire family.

Tickets for the event

€15 – Balcony tickets

€20 – Ground Floor

€40 – VIP – Includes food and drinks reception with Phil at 7.15 pm

Clubs interested in nominating a player should call the box office for details

Box office : 01 700 7000

Web: www.thehelix.ie

Just comment on link below why you think you should get a chance to play THE POWER

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/10/07/play-phil-%E2%80%9Cthe-power%E2%80%9D-taylor-at-the-helix-on-october-20th/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Adrian Lewis in the Stags Head Dundalk on Monday 18th October 7pm.

THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,
    only 16 spots left now ppl sending out posters from tomorrow so anyone interested let me know asap also tickets will be on sale from monday:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Brilliant night last night with Lewis. Anyone who gets a chance to book him I really, really recommend it. Brilliant dart player and a really good guy, good craic as is Alan and the rest of the guys who come with him. I played so bad I even got a sympathy 180 though.

THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,
    down to the last 6 spots to play:)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

Raymond Barneveld exhibition 6th November 8pm, Marlogue Inn Cobh.

:)
    THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,
    down to the last couple of spots to play, also dont forget tickets are on sale in the off license in the noggin inn, or contact me

THE SALLYNOGGIN INN,
    DEC 3RD 8PM.
    "ONE DART" PETER MANLEY
    "JACKPOT" ADRIAN LEWIS
    tickets €10.
    1st 64 name's to play,
    ppl less than 4 weeks to go now make sure to get your tickets in! also those playing try get your cards to me before the night entry tickets will be given to those playing when i'm collecting your card's. thanks again:)

• Advertisement

lad's anyone that require's any additional ticket's for this event please notify myself or lar so we can set them aside to avoid any dissapointment, as it's mainly a ticket only event. cheer's.

Advertisement