Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upcoming exhibitions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Just a quick plug lads.

Friday 9th December Dennis Priestley in Marks Celtic Football club, Springfield Tallaght, starting 9:00. Free admission.

Just on next year, Saturday February 18th Paul "The Asset" Nicholson (hopefully a Premier League Player by then) will also be in Tallaght (venue just being finalized) for what will be a top night of darts from one of the most entertaining professionals around at the moment!

Anyone wishing information on either gimme a bell on this or 085-1244577.

Take care, chat to you soon. Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

Quick reminder lads Hawaii 501 Wayne mardle in the gallops tonight, anyone that's not seen Wayne he puts on a great show

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Dennis Priestley tonight (9th December)

Marks Celtic clubhouse, Springfield Tallaght

Free Admission, places still left to play him

Contact Me 085-1244577 if your interested! Hope to see you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sabretooth

Hey guys im just wondering do you know if any of the PDC players will be in Ireland this year? Id personally like to meet a few of my favourite players like Gary Anderson, Phil Taylor or Adrian Lewis even. A friend of mine met Terry Jenkins last year, ive heard they come to Wexford sometimes. (Thats where im from) So if anybody has any info on this could u please let me know...thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Just bumping this up for Sabretooth. If your looking for exhibitions they are usually put up here by boardsies. There usually loads around during the year so i'm sure you'll get to one of them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sabretooth

cool. thanks very much man ill keep my eyes on this anyway. :) the one with nicholson sounds interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

Sabretooth wrote: »
    cool. thanks very much man ill keep my eyes on this anyway. :) the one with nicholson sounds interesting.

i live about 50 metres from the St Mark football club.

would it be wrong of me to go over with a full size cutout of huybrechts missus and ask him to sign it for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Ronnie Baxter Exhibition coming up on Friday 2nd March in The Sportsmans Bar, Cappoquin, Co.Waterford

The legend that is john lowe will be in the igo inn ballybrack.
    Sat April 28th. From 8pm
    All proceeds on the night will be donated to the blackrock hospice,
    Any info needed get in touch,
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

anymore news on the nicholson exhibition in tallaght?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Tonplus

Been in Contact with John and he is organising a Tour of Ireland starting in April.

Have to make it my point to go and see him.my favourite dart thrower of all time.

One of the smoothest throwing actions ever. Watched a few old 80's classics on ESPN recently and he was one hell of a player

Tonplus wrote: »
    Been in Contact with John and he is organising a Tour of Ireland starting in April.

Have to make it my point to go and see him.my favourite dart thrower of all time.
    Well the details are above

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tonplus

Apologies Wayne76,I scrolled down the page and didnt notice your post..

Do you know of any other dates and locations..?

Jarjohn,I remember watching him on Tv as a Boy' and my father was also a Fan.I always liked the fact that he was a Super player and also modest.With none of the Bravado..!!Gentleman John.

I copied his style as a boy and throw very similiar to him..Although my darts dont go into the 60 bed quite as often..Lol.

The only two i can think of that have a similiar Natural smooth action' is Steve Beaten and to a degree Andy fordham..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Eric Bristow Exhibition
    Friday, February 17th., 2012, at 8.00pm.
    Parker's Pub, Kilflynn, Tralee, Co. Kerry.

Admission is free !

Contact Mike Parker 066-7135129 or 087-9794541

Just a reminder:
    Ronnie Baxter in Sportsmans Bar Cappoquin, Co.Waterford on Friday 2nd March. Starting at 9pm. €10 a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Adrian Lewis doing The Broken Jug Ballina Co.Mayo during the week of the Salmon Festival 8-15 July,date TBC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

phil taylor doing palace bar navan end of march

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menu14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

super darts exhibition sat 2nd june @8-1 pm @ the corner house windy arbour dundrum dublin 18.......with KEVIN THE ARTIST PAINTER and special guest KELLY DONNEGAN A.K.A. SKY SPORTS WALK ON GIRL AND TV3 TALLAFORNIA. ALL FOR A GUD CAUSE AND CHARITY SANDYMOUNT SCHOOL FOR DISABLED KIDS.. THERES A (FEW) SPONSER CARDS STILL AVAILABLE ....(FIRST CUM FIRST SERVED)...WITH MIN.. OF 100 EURO ON CARD ALSO NO COVER CHARGE ON THE NITE WITH FOOD FREE:D AND DJ 2 FOLLOW...:D

CONTACT MYSELF GRAHAM @ 087-6962444 OR 012988554 OR PM ON HERE...THANX....ALWAYS A GREAT NITE IN STORE FOLKS....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭pudzy

adrian lewis coming to lisseycasey, co . clare this june/july not sure on the date, but will post it up when i speek to lads again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Snakey

Bumping this in the hope people will start updating.

I notice promoters using the forum advertising players who have some spare dates on tours in ireland, why not advertise the exhibitions they've already booked while you're at it....

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

Snakey wrote: »
    Bumping this in the hope people will start updating.

I notice promoters using the forum advertising players who have some spare dates on tours in ireland, why not advertise the exhibitions they've already booked while you're at it....

wayne " hawaii 501 " mardle
    appearing in THE LOUGH INN loughlinstown , co dublin ,
    friday 10th of august
    no cover charge
    draw on the night for some people to play wayne
    also all money raised is going to
    OUR LADY,S CHILDREN,S HOSPITAL CRUMLIN
    dj on the night doing walk on music , come along and enjoy the fun ,if you havn,t seen wayne do his exhibitions ,the crack is great

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dartz180

Hi lads anyone know of any exhibitions coming up down south or know of where I can get a list of them

Thanks

Colin "Jaws" Lloyd exhibition in Sportsmans Bar Cappoquin 058-52005 on Saturday 17th November 2012 8.30pm. Top exhibition player and Tickets €10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭DeadlyH83

Sabretooth wrote: »
    Hey guys im just wondering do you know if any of the PDC players will be in Ireland this year? Id personally like to meet a few of my favourite players like Gary Anderson, Phil Taylor or Adrian Lewis even. A friend of mine met Terry Jenkins last year, ive heard they come to Wexford sometimes. (Thats where im from) So if anybody has any info on this could u please let me know...thanks :)

Peter (ONE DART) Manley in Cork City this Sunday 4th of November.
    The Maple Leaf bar Blackrock village Cork City 6:30 pm.

Dartz180 wrote: »
    Hi lads anyone know of any exhibitions coming up down south or know of where I can get a list of them

Thanks

Peter Manley in Cork City this Sunday November 4th at 6:30 pm
    The Maple Leaf bar
    Blackrock village Cork City
    Free entry

Peter Manley in Cork City this Sunday November 4th.
    Free entry, starts at 6:30pm.
    A couple of places left to play him, Pm me for details.

The Maple Leaf Bar
    Blackrock Village,
    Blackrock,
    Cork City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

I think i heard somewhere that One Dart is in Cork this weekend, cant confirm though:D

• Advertisement

liam7831 wrote: »
    I think i heard somewhere that One Dart is in Cork this weekend, cant confirm though:D

:D

That rings a bell alright.

We need some information. Manley in Cork. Anyone? Anyone?

Advertisement