Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upcoming exhibitions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS:D:D
    ERIC BRISTOWE AND KEITH DELLER 25TH OCTOBER BANK HOLIDAY WK.END IN THE SALLYNOGGIN INN DOUBLE HEADER WITH 40 DART PLAYERS ON THE NITE, THIS 1 WILL BE SPECIAL ANY 1 INTERESTED GIVE MYSELF A SHOUT TICKETS ONLY 5EURO. ON SALE IN AUGUST.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS:D:D
    ERIC BRISTOWE AND KEITH DELLER 25TH OCTOBER BANK HOLIDAY WK.END IN THE SALLYNOGGIN INN DOUBLE HEADER WITH 40 DART PLAYERS ON THE NITE, THIS 1 WILL BE SPECIAL ANY 1 INTERESTED GIVE MYSELF A SHOUT TICKETS ONLY 5EURO. ON SALE IN AUGUST.;)

hi mack i would be intertsed in getting a couple of our lads in a few looking to play in a excebtion

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

just a memo lads that JOHN DART MAPLE PART is coming to the silver tassie tues 16th june also confirmed for the coming months are THE LIMESTONE COWBOY BOB ANDERSON fri 14th aug. in the igo inn, oct see's TERRY THE BULL JENKINS AND COLIN THE WIZARD OSBORNE in the silver tassie and last but not least for the second year of the bray cancer support centre fund raiser on fri dec 4th a real treat, ADRIAN JACKPOT LEWIS AND THE HAMMER ANDY HAMILTON.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭clivebaby

There some brilliant exhibitions.I'll try and get to them all if i can.Well done to all the organisers

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Check out pics from the Jenkins exhibition on woodysb.bebo.com

• Advertisement

wayne76 wrote: »
    just a memo lads that JOHN DART MAPLE PART is coming to the silver tassie tues 16th june also confirmed for the coming months are THE LIMESTONE COWBOY BOB ANDERSON fri 14th aug. in the igo inn, oct see's TERRY THE BULL JENKINS AND COLIN THE WIZARD OSBORNE in the silver tassie and last but not least for the second year of the bray cancer support centre fund raiser on fri dec 4th a real treat, ADRIAN JACKPOT LEWIS AND THE HAMMER ANDY HAMILTON.

wayne give us a buzz if there are any spots for any of thoses exhibitions

ramblers wrote: »
    hi mack i would be intertsed in getting a couple of our lads in a few looking to play in a excebtion

hi mack i have 5 lads want to go in2 that excebtion is that possible

lads heard a whisper there might be a spot up for grabs to play john part in two weeks, contact dfd to find out for definate

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

JOHN PART EXHIBITION

Right then who's up for it,theres 1 place up for grabs to play 3 times world champion John Part.whoevers interested pm me for details,its on the 16th june(tues) in the Silver Tassie.

right lads,thats the 16 spots gone,i'll post up the order of play during the week.looking forward to this.should be a great night of darts.

• Advertisement

JOHN PART EXHIBITION

This is the order of play for the 16th june v Part
    you can change your place with someone else if they agree to change.

1. Robbie "the raspa" smith
    2. Pat "the stone" wall
    3. Ben "the predator" prenter
    4. Clive "the devil" devlin
    5. Gavin "doubles" merrigan
    6. Wayne "the chisel" gallagher
    7. Ste "the hammer" andrews
    8. Marty "the hippo" kavanagh
    9. John "the wizard" kenny
    10. Wayne "trebles" colgan
    11. Leo "spud" murphy
    12. Peter "the phantom" rowe
    13. Mick "de magnet" cummins
    14. Gar "highlander" gregory
    15. John "the bull" cawley
    16. Tony "madhouse" maher

ha ha mate trebles isn't too bad if it was bad i'd have had to have a chat with part on the way down and tell him you called him an american:D:D love no.10 though should be well lubricated by then

was gonna call you the lipstick but thought better of it.

John I decided Im called 'the devil' for merchandising reasons;)

clivebaby wrote: »
    John I decided Im called 'the devil' for merchandising reasons;)
    Actually THE DIVIL sounds better:p

you're only saying that cos we sang your walk-on sang last night,haha.cant edit the list at the moment i'll change it on the night.

all set for tues mate ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

DFD wrote: »
    JOHN PART EXHIBITION

This is the order of play for the 16th june v Part
    you can change your place with someone else if they agree to change.

1. Robbie "the raspa" smith
    2. Pat "the stone" wall
    3. Ben "the predator" prenter
    4. Clive "the devil" devlin
    5. Gavin "doubles" merrigan
    6. Wayne "the chisel" gallagher
    7. Ste "the hammer" andrews
    8. Marty "the hippo" kavanagh
    9. John "the wizard" kenny
    10. Wayne "trebles" colgan
    11. Leo "spud" murphy
    12. Peter "the phantom" rowe
    13. Mick "de magnet" cummins
    14. Gar "highlander" gregory
    15. John "the bull" cawley
    16. Tony "madhouse" maher
    Dont mean to be critcal here but this nite seems to be aimed at mon players tues is the final nite of the tues league im sure the lads would of loved to see part in action but cant because of the league games

paulcorr wrote: »
    Dont mean to be critcal here but this nite seems to be aimed at mon players tues is the final nite of the tues league im sure the lads would of loved to see part in action but cant because of the league games

at the time i got part i actually thought it was the week after the tues finished it was only when one of our tues players pointed it out to me did i realise it wasn't.i've no control over the date of the exhibition as that is when john part is available and i wasn't gonna miss the chance of getting him for anything.there's 4/5 tuesday night players playing him,one of them being gar gregory who if i'm right plays for the farmhouse.i understand people from the tuesday league want to see him but it wasn't done deliberately,i might be a monday night player but i've nothing against tuesday players at all.

all set for tues mate ?

sure am wayne,really looking forward to it should be a great night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

DFD wrote: »
    at the time i got part i actually thought it was the week after the tues finished it was only when one of our tues players pointed it out to me did i realise it wasn't.i've no control over the date of the exhibition as that is when john part is available and i wasn't gonna miss the chance of getting him for anything.there's 4/5 tuesday night players playing him,one of them being gar gregory who if i'm right plays for the farmhouse.i understand people from the tuesday league want to see him but it wasn't done deliberately,i might be a monday night player but i've nothing against tuesday players at all.
    Sorry wasnt having a go at you thanks for explaining and the more farmhouse red lads that play him the better for us ha ha

i know you weren't having a go paul,just wanted to explain theres nothing sinister going on,i think gars coming up after his game tuesday night.

JOHN PART EXHIBITION

alright lads this is happening tonight in the Silver Tassie at 8pm.All are welcome to come along and watch Darth Maple in action.Theres no cover charge in free for everyone.If anyones interested he's been interviewed on the Derek Mooney show today which is after Joooooe Duffy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Pity about Mooney bypassing the interview. Had to listen to that crew talking about playing rounders in a field for so long and then no Part. Poor show Mooney!

yeah,sat there listening to ****e about cricket then they ran out of time,they had part on the phone ready to go on then told him they'll do it tomorrow instead.they might be sending someone out to the tassie tonight.

JOHN PART EXHIBITION

just a bit of news about last night,a good turn out for the night considering it was a tuesday night.John Part was sound and was throwing some great darts,we played legs of 801.only 3 lads managed to beat him,ben prenter,marty kavanagh and some fella john kenny:D.A big thanks to joe and all the staff down the tassie who looked after everyone brilliantly on the night.Thanks to wayne colgan for all help in setting it up.also for arranging for john to present me with a set of his darts which i'm delighted with.Thanks also to everyone who turned out last night and helped make it a great night.looking forward to the bob anderson exhibition in the igo which wont be long coming around.

fair play john i thought it was a great night like you said it was good turn out considering the tues league was still going, i was glad about the darts mate you deserved them and i got my picture i'd been watching for a while although it was unexpected in fairness alan caught me on the hop, was good to hear him compliment the lads he played before paddy assualted him for the mike:rolleyes: ii also have to say fair play to joe the man cant do enough for people he's great. can only talk by txt now as my ear drums are still too sore:D

its been quiet of late, but not too long for BOB ANDERSON in the igo inn fri 14th aug.

Is he going to make an entrance on a horse? :D Nice one Wayne keep them coming over;)

• Advertisement

its been quiet of late, but not too long for BOB ANDERSON in the igo inn fri 14th aug.

any spots left wayne

Advertisement