Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upcoming exhibitions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

ramblers wrote: »
    any spots left wayne
    yes mate same thing as last time just ten tickets for this though, is it just for wayne again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

wayne76 wrote: »
    yes mate same thing as last time just ten tickets for this though, is it just for wayne again?

how many spots u got left can u txted me your num and i,ll let u no friday nite few more mite go in2 it if there is spaces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Denis Priestley and Andy Hamilton doing an exhibition in Kilbrin community centre Co Cork on Saturday August 1st Tickets 10 euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

dartbhoy wrote: »
    Denis Priestley and Andy Hamilton doing an exhibition in Kilbrin community centre Co Cork on Saturday August 1st Tickets 10 euros.
    Some contact numbers for anyone interested in getting tickets 087 9796011/087 7768073.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

JUST 2 REMIND U FOLKS DENNIS THE MENACE PRIESTLEY IS CUMING SOON 2 DE NOGGIN INN SUNDAY 2ND AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WK.END, NOT MANY TICKETS LEFT, OVER 450 SOLD ALREADY, ANY 1 INTERESTED GIVE ME A POST TICKETS ONLY 5 EURO, THERE IS ALSO LIVE MUSIC 2 FOLLOW AND A LATE BAR. PLUS DENNIS WIL AUCTION OFF A LOT OF HIS DARTS GEAR ON THE NITE.......:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

JUST 2 REMIND U FOLKS DENNIS THE MENACE PRIESTLEY IS CUMING SOON 2 DE NOGGIN INN SUNDAY 2ND AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WK.END, NOT MANY TICKETS LEFT, OVER 450 SOLD ALREADY, ANY 1 INTERESTED GIVE ME A POST TICKETS ONLY 5 EURO, THERE IS ALSO LIVE MUSIC 2 FOLLOW AND A LATE BAR. PLUS DENNIS WIL AUCTION OFF A LOT OF HIS DARTS GEAR ON THE NITE.......:D:D

Can you buy tickets on the door?

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Can you buy tickets on the door?

you can only buy tickets in de noggin inn bar just ask de bar man...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

you can only buy tickets in de noggin inn bar just ask de bar man...

Cheers

2 spots up 4 grabs ring graham for info asap. 0876962444.

2 spots up 4 grabs ring graham for info asap. 0876962444.

OK FOKLS 10 DOUBLES SPACES LEFT FOR THIS EXHIBITION 25TH OCTOBER SUNDAY BANK HOL. WK. END. ALL IM ASKING IS SIMPLE SELL 10 TICKETS AT 10 EURO EACH 2 FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND BUY 1 URSELF. GET BACK 2 ME ASAP.:D

• Advertisement

just a memo about bob anderson playing in the igo on fri night, will post th order of play during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

looking forward to this,should be a good night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

I believe its October 2nd in the brackencourt the dutch trio will be over

Van Gerwen
    Klassen
    Van der voort

i'll be playing at it, all spots are gone, i'll find out how much it is in when i get the chance

Van Gerwen
    Klassen
    Van der voort

i'll be playing at it, all spots are gone, i'll find out how much it is in when i get the chance
    yeah im going to one in dec with klasson lewis hamilton jenkins in waterford looking forward to seeing klasson playing

jesus thats some lineup i'd love to see and play Lewis and Hamilton would be amazing, waterfords a little bit of a trip to be driving back after, i'll have to enjoy the dutch trio one instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Van Gerwen
    Klassen
    Van der voort

tickets are €10 for this one

jesus thats some lineup i'd love to see and play Lewis and Hamilton would be amazing, waterfords a little bit of a trip to be driving back after, i'll have to enjoy the dutch trio one instead
    i've got lewis and hamilton booked for a double header in dec in ballybrack might not be as far for you to travel mate

ok lads we done the draw tonight for bob anderson on fri night.
    1 tony taite jr
    2 peter the phantom rowe
    3 j murray
    4 gavin o toole
    5 mick hennessey
    6 tony geraghty
    7 peter taite-pdr180
    8 gav merrigan
    9 dfd- john kenny
    10 dave tansey
    11 pat hall
    12 std- ste andrews
    13 armour- ste armstrong- box car willie
    14 tom hennessey
    15 wayne76- wayne colgan
    16 mick kane sr as its his birthday and weding anniversary this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

ok lads we done the draw tonight for bob anderson on fri night.
    1 tony taite jr
    2 peter the phantom rowe
    3 j murray
    4 gavin o toole
    5 mick hennessey
    6 tony geraghty
    7 peter taite-pdr180
    8 gav merrigan
    9 dfd- john kenny
    10 dave tansey
    11 pat hall
    12 std- ste andrews
    13 armour- ste armstrong- box car willie
    14 tom hennessey
    15 wayne76- wayne colgan
    16 mick kane sr as its his birthday and weding anniversary this weekend

thanks for that wayne . what time are we to be up there ,and bye the way im PAD180 and i think tony geraghty is ON THE BUTTON :D

i've got lewis and hamilton booked for a double header in dec in ballybrack might not be as far for you to travel mate

Potentially could do that yeah, im assuming this is Ballybrack near sallynoggin, down the m50 and come of after carrickmines

i'd always prefer to be playing at these things but i can make an exception and just watch for this one

• Advertisement

pad180 wrote: »
    thanks for that wayne . what time are we to be up there ,and bye the way im PAD180 and i think tony geraghty is ON THE BUTTON :D
    sorry mate haha you can tell him that i suppose about 8 mate can you let the lads know if ya see them wed in the lough

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

wayne can you pay at the door for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Hi Lads,
    Im usually organising snooker exhibitions, but it looks like Im gonna get the oppertunity shortly to organise a Phil taylor exhibition.

My 1st time dipping my toes in the dart exhibition world, would be well used to the snooker exhibition nights and have worked with all the big snooker pros as in Ronnie, Hendry, higgens, davis , Doherty etc etc.
    Couple of questions for ye:

Approx what size crowd would you expect to turn up at a Phil Taylor exhibition?
    Anybody know what Taylors like to work with?

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    wayne can you pay at the door for it

it costs nothing to come and see the exhibition jay,its on in the lounge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Jenkins, Osbourne and Beaton playing an exhibition in Portlaw. Waterford on the 25th of September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

Potentially could do that yeah, im assuming this is Ballybrack near sallynoggin, down the m50 and come of after carrickmines

i'd always prefer to be playing at these things but i can make an exception and just watch for this one

Come off at cherrywood not carrickmines its the next exit.

lads prob a couple of changes on fri as a couple will only be able to make it at different times but nothing major so if anybody wants to play 1st fire away also as andy wont be there i might need a couple of games marked could think about mark the game after you play like i said nothing major we'll sort it fri:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bo180

connie147 wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    Im usually organising snooker exhibitions, but it looks like Im gonna get the oppertunity shortly to organise a Phil taylor exhibition.

My 1st time dipping my toes in the dart exhibition world, would be well used to the snooker exhibition nights and have worked with all the big snooker pros as in Ronnie, Hendry, higgens, davis , Doherty etc etc.
    Couple of questions for ye:

Approx what size crowd would you expect to turn up at a Phil Taylor exhibition?
    Anybody know what Taylors like to work with?

Connie

Connie, you should talk to a guy called Alan Keoghan. He is from Ireland but is always in England and works with all the professional players. He will sort you for the Phil Taylor exhibition. he use to manage John Part I think. We had barney in Carlow a few weeks back and he sorted it for us and it was all brilliantly done and we had about 500 at it.I could get a number for him if you wanted to get him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bo180

we have Lewis and Hamilton in Carlow in December too but we have it on the Sunday 6th I think. Cant wait for it. Lewis is world class.One is slow and the other is like lightning

• Advertisement

just like to thank everyone that took part in the bob anderson exhibition last night lads what a player i think he'd eleven 180's in the 16 legs and if im not mistaken in 4 games he threw three consecutive 140's which makes light work of a leg of 751 puzzled why he retired from the circuit:confused: and to top it off a genuinely lovely fella.
    also draw results;
    1st tina geraghty
    2nd lily c/o dfd;)
    3rd tony geraghty:eek:
    4th summer c/o john murray
    5th jessie who is tony and tina's son:eek::eek::eek:???????????
    and also well done to mick hennessey who won the signed world champion bob anderson shirt cracking prize!!

Advertisement