Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

upcoming exhibitions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Peter"one dart"Manley

reminder this is on this coming saturday 23rd,all welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Tony Eccles "the Viper" is playing in the Northend Bar in Dundalk on the 11th February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Tony Eccles "the Viper" is playing in the Northend Bar in Dundalk on the 11th February.

And in" The Stags Head " Dundalk on the Friday night and in" The Gap of The North " in Jonesborough on saturday night ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Daffy501 wrote: »
    And in" The Stags Head " Dundalk on the Friday night and in" The Gap of The North " in Jonesborough on saturday night ;)

He will be sick of us in Dundalk by the end of the weekend haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Colin Lloyd and Dennis Priestley will be appearing in Parker's Pub, Kilflyn, Co. Kerry, on Wednesday, February 17th., at 8.00pm.
    The proceeds will be donated to the Sean Marshall Bone Marrow Transplant Fund.
    There will be a raffle with lots of prizes and a barbeque on the night.
    Admission is free.

A limited number of places are available to play against the pros.

Contact Mike Parker at 066-7135129

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

ok folks colin Lloyd wil be in the gallops pub in leopardstown sat. 13th feb. at 8.00pm.free in all welcome on the nite funds going 2 temple street childrens hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

13th of august co stompe coming to the ramblers rest ballybrack all welcome on the night in aid of make a wish foundation for sick children

ok folks 1 spot left 2 play former world no.1 colin "jaws" Lloyd this sat 13th , in the gallops pub leopardstown ring graham asap. 0876962444.
    its 4 charity temple street childrens hospital.
    ps. its cheap 2 play him:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Kevin Painter doing an exhibition in the Park Bar Kanturk Co Cork on Sunday March 28th starting at 6 00pm. Tickets available @ 10 euro from MJP @ 0868911927.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

co stompe on in ramblers rest on friday 13th of august anyone intrested in playing him contact podge @ 0879581786 or strech @ 0868429484 each player gets a sponsor card raise 100 euro money is going to make a wish foundation good charity

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

lad's just a reminder this is coming up soon in weirs dun laoghaire march 27th for blackrock hospice promises to be a belter simon whitlock's first appearance around this area is much anticipated after his recent performances in the premier league!

Terry Jenkins Exhibition
    Terry Jenkins will be in the Silver Tassie on the 20th june (sunday)all day.He'll be with the Dublin Youths at 3pm and then playing an exhibition later that evening at about 8.30pm.anyone interested in a spot that night just pm me or give me a bell on 0879739905.

:)also lad's months away i know but 2 cracking exhibitions late summer 2 of the most popular players on the circuit adrian lewis is in weirs aug 28th and followed by the wizard simon whitlock in the igo inn mon 13th sep:)

lad's there's also date's for various player's in the coming month's ie hankey anastasia nicholson lloyd manley mardle baxter barney ovens+jenkins, bristow +dellar and many more pm me if interested:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Jaysus wayne are you starting your own events company? :)

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Jaysus wayne are you starting your own events company? :)
    ah no mate just passing on info:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

wayne76 wrote: »
    lad's there's also date's for various player's in the coming month's ie hankey anastasia nicholson lloyd manley mardle baxter barney ovens+jenkins, bristow +dellar and many more pm me if interested:)

put me down for them all mate hahaha you know i'm good for it

Double Top wrote: »
    put me down for them all mate hahaha you know i'm good for it
    lol there not actual exhibitions taking place buddy just players that have tour's planned for the remainder of the year

just for future reference how much would lads be wiling to either retrieve on a sponsor card or pay to play phil taylor??????????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

just for future reference how much would lads be wiling to either retrieve on a sponsor card or pay to play phil taylor??????????????????

I think people would be willing to pay big money to play taylor, but i wouldnt pay big to play only 1 leg of 1001 or 751, it would have to be worth the money.I know people will say but its PHIL TAYLOR.Im sure you wouldnt have any trouble in finding sponsors to add their name to a big event like taylor.

• Advertisement

Terry Jenkins
    just to let people know there's a new contact number for anyone interested in playing terry on the night,its 0851499635.

Terry Jenkins
    just a reminder this is on this coming sunday.there could be a few spots up for grabs on the night through a raffle so bring you're darts along in case you get lucky.

peter manley exhib. sat. 18th sep. 8.00pm,in the gallops pub ballyogan. all are welcome on the nite free of charge,any1 2 wish 2 play peter pm myself. its 4 my kids charity..... (national council for the blind ireland) thanks graham.;)

Terry Jenkins Sunday 20th june

Order of Play

1. P Wall
    2. K Devlin
    3. P Peacock
    4. B Prenter
    5. Ronnie Smith
    6. D Langtry
    7. B Bailey
    8. Robbie Smith
    9. P Rowe
    10. P Duffy
    11. J Kenny
    12. S Cunningham
    13. J Cawley
    14. M Kavanagh
    15. P Tobin
    16. T Maher

Exhibition to start 8.30pm.

prob the best exhibition in the tassie to date in my opinion
    great crack and great darts, i would like to say a big thank you to joe hayes, john kenny and dave tansey and of course paddy peacock who done a super job calling fair play.....and of course the bull himself terry jekins who as usual is a complete pro and a gent , i'd also like to thank jim and ricky for supplying the accessories and photo's and also graham who's terry's son doing terry's merchandise, which all added to a super day and night..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

prob the best exhibition in the tassie to date in my opinion
    great crack and great darts, i would like to say a big thank you to joe hayes, john kenny and dave tansey and of course paddy peacock who done a super job calling fair play.....and of course the bull himself terry jekins who as usual is a complete pro and a gent , i'd also like to thank jim and ricky for supplying the accessories and photo's and also graham who's terry's son doing terry's merchandise, which all added to a super day and night..

Cheers Wayne, It was a pleasure to be there

Ted Hankey
    Ted Hankey will be appearing in the Silver Tassie on the 1st August (sunday).8.30pm start.all are welcome,no cover charge,hope to see plenty there for what should be a great night of darts.

:)also lad's months away i know but 2 cracking exhibitions late summer 2 of the most popular players on the circuit adrian lewis is in weirs aug 28th and followed by the wizard simon whitlock in the igo inn mon 13th sep:)
    sorry lad's dont think the whitlock 1 is going ahead now due to some mix up with his new manager any ideas for a replacement ?????
    :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

sorry lad's dont think the whitlock 1 is going ahead now due to some mix up with his new manager any ideas for a replacement ?????

how bout nicholson,weird choice but someone different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    how bout nicholson,weird choice but someone different

Was thinking that Nicholson would be a great choice, maybe Jelle Klaasen would be good aswell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Me twin the pie man

what ya's think about lloyd?? quite popular and good fun

what ya's think about lloyd?? quite popular and good fun

Played against lloyd already, was a great night!

u not listening wayne pie man get him

S.T.D Ste wrote: »

Yeah the Pie Man would be a good shout!

i like the pie man, played him last dec,
    top fella but will i get 16 to play him this is a fund raiser for my little one's irish dancing class and the 1st i'm doing for my own interests instead of everyone else lol,
    so i want to raise as much as poss, they're dancing in a comp at euro disney in oct so they are fund raising last few weeks to help cover the cost's of travel and accom.
    whitlock was to be key to this but let me down, so i need someone popular but priced reasonable, both pie man and nicholson fit in the price range but im unsure about the popularity side?????? maybe :confused::confused:

Pie man would be a big draw i think i'd defo do it as he is new and different and a top fella met him in coventry last year hope to see him again this year i think you'd get 16 no problem i can name at least 4 that would no problem

i like the pie man, played him last dec,
    top fella but will i get 16 to play him this is a fund raiser for my little one's irish dancing class and the 1st i'm doing for my own interests instead of everyone else lol,
    so i want to raise as much as poss, they're dancing in a comp at euro disney in oct so they are fund raising last few weeks to help cover the cost's of travel and accom.
    whitlock was to be key to this but let me down, so i need someone popular but priced reasonable, both pie man and nicholson fit in the price range but im unsure about the popularity side?????? maybe :confused::confused:

wayne colin wud play 20 players on the nite 751 1 leg .... shud get plenty for your little girls dancing class?? just a thought mate.... the more the merry.....wat u think....?

Pie man would be a big draw i think i'd defo do it as he is new and different and a top fella met him in coventry last year hope to see him again this year i think you'd get 16 no problem i can name at least 4 that would no problem
    yep swaying the way of the pie man mate nice fella and like ya said someone new would people get 100 on a sponsor card for it????

• Advertisement

Just a reminder Andy Hamilton is doing an expo on saturday in Enniskerry!

right mate your twin is officially booked for monday 13th sept,
    igo inn, sponsor card's min 80 euro, anyone interested pm me cheers :)

right mate your twin is officially booked for monday 13th sept,
    igo inn, sponsor card's min 80 euro, anyone interested pm me cheers :)

excellent mate put me down straight away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 darttart

so who's his NEW manager ?

darttart wrote: »
    so who's his NEW manager ?
    jason thame is looking after simon now, he parted company with bob a few weeks back!

peter (one dart) manley exhibition sat. 18th sep. in the gallops pub in leopardstown, dublin 18, in aid of the national council for the blind ireland..no cover charge on the nite with spot prize's and raffle etc...and 501darts 2 sell merchindise......and also live music with nicky dodd... anyone interested in playing peter (pm) myself graham or ring on 087-696 2444... thanx:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Raymond van Barneveld will be appearing in an exhibition at the Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny on Sunday, September 12th., at 5.00pm. {Doors open at 4.00pm}.

Contact Joe Coyne {085-1596550} for details.

lads why not post on the upcoming exhibitions page???

people this thread was for a reason for upcoming exhibitions why not keep it here ie. barney, hankey, stompe,taylor it keep's us all informed on 1 thread

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

lads why not post on the upcoming exhibitions page???

This is true. Exhibitions should be in that thread.

And lads quit the handbags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Adrian Lewis is in teh Broken Jug, Ballina, Co. Mayo on October 19th, should be a great night. Thx again to Wayne for the help and pointing us in the right direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement