Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upcoming exhibitions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Lewis is a legend, really really nice bloke, anyone who can go along and watch this totally head down. Absolute sport, threw exhibition darts, absolutely quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 paddyscan

ronnie baxter will be playing in nancy murhys pub,[ home of enniskerry team] on the 10 december, christmas draw on the night, all in aid of irish heart foundation, all are welcome 8 o clock start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

colin lloyd wil be doing an exhibition sat. 9th jan 2010 in the gallops pub in leopardstown co. dublin in aid of temple street childrens hospital, 2 spots left 2 play contact myself graham 2 play. free in on the nite, and lots of great spot prizes in aid of a special charity 4 sick kids.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

wayne76 wrote: »
    lads just to say hoping to get started at 8 so try be there, also order of play is printed out and ready including nicknames:D for the caller on the night so please unless it's very important dont swap places, i tried to mix it up best i could as too many want to play later rather than early. cheers ps. order of play on previous page

nicknames, jesus now i'm worried:p:D:D:D
    number 13 might be unlucky for some but it's always been lucky for me

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

lad's just want to say thanks very much to all who took part and supported the exhibition last night it was a super night again thank god:) the hammer and jackpot were in fine form 170 outs countless 180's :eek: great all round and also the lads that played threw some great game's there was a total of 1800 quid made for the bray cancer support on the night which is super in the current climate so again cheer's for the support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

lad's just want to say thanks very much to all who took part and supported the exhibition last night it was a super night again thank god:) the hammer and jackpot were in fine form 170 outs countless 180's :eek: great all round and also the lads that played threw some great game's there was a total of 1800 quid made for the bray cancer support on the night which is super in the current climate so again cheer's for the support.

Well done Wayne, very well done, I really enjoyed last night,i tried to put my own exhibition by hitting 3tops but missed the last one, have to say the two lads are bang on and made a great night for everyone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Well done Wayne, very well done, I really enjoyed last night,i tried to put my own exhibition by hitting 3tops but missed the last one, have to say the two lads are bang on and made a great night for everyone...

Spot on, was a great night!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭royrogers

royrogers wrote: »
    Darts exhibition on 5th Dec in Slieverue (Rhu Glen) Co Kilkenny,

1) Jelle Klaasen
    2) Terry Jenkins
    3) Adrian Lewis
    4) Andy Smith
    5) Andy Hamilton

Excellent line up, should be a good nite.

Just wondering did anyone make the trip to south kilkenny? What ye taught of venue and night in general. Hope they organise it again next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

Just wondering did anyone make the trip to south kilkenny? What ye taught of venue and night in general. Hope they organise it again next year.

ye myself doubletop and wayne went down was a great day and night, was a great set up with the 5 boards split around the room and the lads changing boards every so often!! think im still hungover though :D:D:D

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    ye myself doubletop and wayne went down was a great day and night, was a great set up with the 5 boards split around the room and the lads changing boards every so often!! think im still hungover though :D:D:D
    Join the club,only coming around today.Got talkin to Ade Lewis later on, couldnt have been nicer. Think Klassen played twice as many legs as the rest!

• Advertisement

what a cracking weekend super venue hope they do two next year has me thinking of doin something similar myself not too sure i'd get the numbers up here:confused: maybe if it was around wicklow might get more travelling for it mmm...????

what a cracking weekend super venue hope they do two next year has me thinking of doin something similar myself not too sure i'd get the numbers up here:confused: maybe if it was around wicklow might get more travelling for it mmm...????
    Nice to hear that people from outside the area think it was agood nite, first time that kind of thing happened on this side of waterford/south kilkenny(i think), a few in tramore alright!!:)

paddyscan wrote: »
    ronnie baxter will be playing in nancy murhys pub,[ home of enniskerry team] on the 10 december, christmas draw on the night, all in aid of irish heart foundation, all are welcome 8 o clock start

Lads just a reminder this in on tonight, 1 or 2 places left to play against Ronnie Baxter, if you interested please show up, it's for a good cause!

Sorry Wayne I missed your messege on facebook, no I can't go to the Baxter exbo tonight, stuck in work til 11!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

PETER "ONE DART" MANLEY

Peter manley will be appearing in the silver tassie on the 23rd jan for an exhibition.everyones welcome on the night,no cover charge to get in.
    could be a few spots left to play him on the night,pm me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

DFD wrote: »
    PETER "ONE DART" MANLEY

Peter manley will be appearing in the silver tassie on the 23rd jan for an exhibition.everyones welcome on the night,no cover charge to get in.
    could be a few spots left to play him on the night,pm me if

defo be at this

ok folks colin "JAWS" LLOYD WILL BE IN THE GALLOPS PUB THIS SAT. 9th JAN. FOR A GREAT EXHIB. STIL 1 SPOT LEFT 2 PLAY CALL GRAHAM ON 087-6962444........ THIS WIL BE A GREAT NITE ALL FOR CHARITY TEMPLE STREET CHILDRENS HOSPITAL..... FREE 2 ALL ON THE NITE..:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

lad's just a memo about the peter manley exhibition in the silver tassie in a couple of weeks not too sure if there is spots left contact dfd on that also just confirmed for weir's pub in dun laoghaire on sat march 27th for the blackrock hospice is the hammer andy hamilton and the man of the moment the wizard simon whitlock anyone interested in playing contact mick connor 0872305198 or myself on 0861992499

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

lad's just a memo about the peter manley exhibition in the silver tassie in a couple of weeks not too sure if there is spots left contact dfd on that also just confirmed for weir's pub in dun laoghaire on sat march 27th for the blackrock hospice is the hammer andy hamilton and the man of the moment the wizard simon whitlock anyone interested in playing contact mick connor 0872305198 or myself on 0861992499

Sent you a PM Wayne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Peter"one dart"Manley

reminder this is on this coming saturday 23rd,all welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Tony Eccles "the Viper" is playing in the Northend Bar in Dundalk on the 11th February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Tony Eccles "the Viper" is playing in the Northend Bar in Dundalk on the 11th February.

And in" The Stags Head " Dundalk on the Friday night and in" The Gap of The North " in Jonesborough on saturday night ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Daffy501 wrote: »
    And in" The Stags Head " Dundalk on the Friday night and in" The Gap of The North " in Jonesborough on saturday night ;)

He will be sick of us in Dundalk by the end of the weekend haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Colin Lloyd and Dennis Priestley will be appearing in Parker's Pub, Kilflyn, Co. Kerry, on Wednesday, February 17th., at 8.00pm.
    The proceeds will be donated to the Sean Marshall Bone Marrow Transplant Fund.
    There will be a raffle with lots of prizes and a barbeque on the night.
    Admission is free.

A limited number of places are available to play against the pros.

Contact Mike Parker at 066-7135129

ok folks colin Lloyd wil be in the gallops pub in leopardstown sat. 13th feb. at 8.00pm.free in all welcome on the nite funds going 2 temple street childrens hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

13th of august co stompe coming to the ramblers rest ballybrack all welcome on the night in aid of make a wish foundation for sick children

ok folks 1 spot left 2 play former world no.1 colin "jaws" Lloyd this sat 13th , in the gallops pub leopardstown ring graham asap. 0876962444.
    its 4 charity temple street childrens hospital.
    ps. its cheap 2 play him:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Kevin Painter doing an exhibition in the Park Bar Kanturk Co Cork on Sunday March 28th starting at 6 00pm. Tickets available @ 10 euro from MJP @ 0868911927.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

co stompe on in ramblers rest on friday 13th of august anyone intrested in playing him contact podge @ 0879581786 or strech @ 0868429484 each player gets a sponsor card raise 100 euro money is going to make a wish foundation good charity

Advertisement