Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Franchise

Options
  • 17-01-2009 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im just wondering has anyone got any experience with or heard anything about this company and how it treats its franchisees?

I note one of the bigger operators had a 10% rise in turnover last year but i not sure whether that was due to the last few gasps of the Celtic Tiger.

Just wondering what margins this operation would be operating on also?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Tipp-Boy

Sales are up in the fast food business last year. I remember reading an article on Dominos and they feel that people are not willing to give up on discretionary spending but instead of going out to retaurants they are now ordering in; having a pizza and a bottle of wine.
    I'm not too sure as to how the company work with their franchisees but you would image a large corp. would have well established practices and a solid base from which to move. The key to this franchise is location and critical mass in terms of numbers. Would a large shopping centre or central city location suit best - I suppose these are the answers the company should be able to answer (thats what the franchise fee is for!).

Advertisement