Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any station/sites showing the prelim matches??

Options
  • 17-01-2009 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

For those of us who couldn't get a ticket is there any stations/sites showing the mathes? Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The UFC website will have them up after the event and they MAY be shown in full or in highlight form on the televised portion on the show depending if show runs short of its alotted timeslot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

They will be up on UFC.tv afterwards. Don't think anyone has the broadcasting rights to show prelims. And as rovert said, if there is enough time in the broadcast, they will show them. (Pray for quick KO's)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Is my Skybox fooling me or has this show been moved to Setanta Ireland (the non subscription one?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

I paniced yesterday when I couldnt find it on Setanta sports 1 or 2 until I noticed it on Setanta Ireland. I think its a good move by Setanta. now everyone can watch it. Get addicted. And order Setanta to see future events.

Advertisement