Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get coal west side of the city?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

I don't want to start a panic buy, but aren't briquettes and the like supposed to be going up in price in the upcoming budget?

I heard the tax on a bale of briquettes could be going up by 50c :mad:. We got 10 bales today. Might only be saving a fiver or less but it's more out of spite that we did it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

We got coal, briquettes, oil for the house and the two cars, anything else we can do?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭ceepeedee

We got coal, briquettes, oil for the house and the two cars, anything else we can do?!

Did exactly the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tysonc80

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I used to get non-smokeless coal from the Silver Strand petrol garage on the Barna Road a few years ago. I couldn't say if its the cheapest

Hi what are the names of the best coals that can be used in the city areas also is polish or columbian coal the best for the country areas?I never knew there could be so many different types of coal!My sister used this guy from the advertiser said the coal was really good but he has 2 diffrent types of smokless and she cant remember the name?
    House & Home > Fuel

Galway Advertiser, 07/01/10.
    WEST COAST Fuels, Jan offers - 40kg coal €17, or 10 bags for €160. Briquettes €3.60 each. Now stocking full range of Polish coal. 3-6-12 bag coal bunkers from €85. Tel Adrian 087 1425106.

Advertisement