Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to now?

• 17-01-2009 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Hai folks,

So I'm ~65% thru the game and I've run of out story-line missions to do.

I've now finished the assassin/email/drug-run missions also.

Do I need to have a certain respect level or something to get more story missions?

or do I keep bashing on doing stuff like cop missions/random friends etc etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

kaimera wrote: »
    Hai folks,

So I'm ~65% thru the game and I've run of out story-line missions to do.

I've now finished the assassin/email/drug-run missions also.

Do I need to have a certain respect level or something to get more story missions?

or do I keep bashing on doing stuff like cop missions/random friends etc etc?

I ran out of main missions at some point, but after a while of doing side missions I got a phone call which kicked things off again. If you've no side missions left to do, I dunno - maybe try saving a few times to advance the clock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

This happened to me a couple of times too. Try calling everybody in your phonebook.
    I just messed around, not doing any missions or anything untill I got a phone call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ta guys.

back in the game albeit a little slowly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,013 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Shit. I just turned it off and bought Saints Row 2.

Now I'm gonna have to go back until I get that elusive phonecall

OK...bug or not...

Last story mission I think...I picked the revenge side so wont ruin any of it but after going along the coast on the bike it tells me to push space repeatedly to get in but it doesnt work for me.

when i push it the camera angle changes so when i push it again it goes back to where it was and Niko doesnt ****ing move.

any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

You mean after
    going up the ramp and are hanging off the heli?
    I have it for the xbox, but I presume its the same mechanics. Just keep tapping whatever button it tells you to, and eventually he should climb in.

If that doesnt' work, maybe reloading from a previous save might fix it.

LD 50 wrote: »
    You mean after
    going up the ramp and are hanging off the heli?
    I have it for the xbox, but I presume its the same mechanics. Just keep tapping whatever button it tells you to, and eventually he should climb in.

If that doesnt' work, maybe reloading from a previous save might fix it.
    thats it.

I've got it saved before that mission starts and tried it three times now.

I'll try bash it again during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Did you set the space button to do something other than default? The message that comes up might not adapt to your changes.

Nope, it is set to jump.

Even when I changed the jump key it was reflected in the prompt but it still didnt help.

Advertisement