Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last nights action - Munster vs Sale Sharks

• 17-01-2009 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭

Took nearly 5 hours to drive to Limerick (Thanks SKY!!:rolleyes:) One of those nights where everything went well for me.

3203112741_2f176c8fd9.jpg

3203959478_d9aa0a6645.jpg

3203942068_8214d19ae8.jpg

3203098947_569e9879d1.jpg

3203111719_3e90e3f5dc.jpg

3203944432_d5cc025298.jpg

Edit: A hell of a lot more on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Nice as ever Ken. Looks like conditions were atrocious - challenging i'd imagine. Nice stuff / Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Love the first image.

O'Connell always looks priceless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Only rained in the last 15 minutes. Other than that it was grand and saying that, could've been worse being in Belfast at the Ulster vs Quins match. Was supposed to be in London today but sailings were cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Great shots No.1 is very nice!Love the expression on Stringers face..

Gotta ask though,whats the "sepa" parts mean in your watermark?

Business name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Trademark Wallace sidestep! Smashing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Great shots Ken, love the ones of Strings and Chabal, the one of Paulie and the one of Wallace. Couldn't pick a fav. Great night for Munster rugby and your trip was worthwhile!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

2nd, 4th and last are great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭phog

kensutz, great shots as always.

As Stringer is one of my favourite players I obviously like the first one but Wally's sidestep is the best - nice shots on flickr too. Thanks for sharing.
    Great shots Ken, love the ones of Strings and Chabal, the one of Paulie and the one of Wallace. Couldn't pick a fav. Great night for Munster rugby and your trip was worthwhile!
    dreamer - that's Chabal's lookalike Luke Abraham, imagine not one Chabal but two:eek:

At first I thought it was Chabal getting tackled until I reviewed the pics and saw it was Abraham

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

Saw these on flickr. Excellent work! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Quality Shots Ken!

Love these rugby pics on here always look forward to the pics after the games, even if I do forget the games are on and watch Corrie instead!
    :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

That stringer shot is great. Love the look on Pauls face too, raw aggression he looks like he's about to sink his teeth into him.

Don't suppose you got Howlets tackle. Was there myself in the stands. Would love to get into that kind of stuff in a few years when i build up the skill and the kit only staring out now.

Not too sure if I got it or not. 900+ photos and a crap card reader made me post up the obvious shots on Flickr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

Some of your best stuff to date, Ken!
    Real consistency now, which is the ultimate goal.
    Well done, fella.

Ever get one of those nights where you know everything went well? Friday night was a prime example. :)

kensutz wrote: »
    Ever get one of those nights where you know everything went well? Friday night was a prime example. :)

Yeah and incidently, the last time I felt like that was Sale Sharks v Munster, at Edgeley Park. :D

I knew you'd say that :pac:

I think the navy in the Leinster shirts, in dark conditions, makes for dull photos.
    The Munster red is far better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

City-Exile wrote: »
    I think the navy in the Leinster shirts, in dark conditions, makes for dull photos.
    The Munster red is far better!

I must agree there. The brighter and lighter colous tend to be a bit easier to capture. The blacks of some make it very hard.

• Advertisement

It's basic physics really, but we don't have to like it. :D

Advertisement