Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New map of Darkfall (A bit more detailed)

Options
  • 17-01-2009 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

http://www.vulomedia.com/images/48934DFMAPlow.jpg

You can see the weather forecast system with the icon showing a sun peeking from behind a cloud. Hasnt been any sign of other weather effects at all yet I believe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joe Shmoe

Fake, I am in beta and there is a map. It doesn't show clouds or anything just the land. If I could just figure out why the beta servers have been down for three days. Anyone know of a place where fellow beta leakers can chat?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Have you tried the beta forums...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

No offence Joe but I'm going to believe leakreader2 over you,just because he's proven he's in the beta and has leaked a lot before this. If you wanna PM some leaked pictures you've taken :pac: , I'll be glad to take your side. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Beta servers are back up tommorrow anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

must... get... in... next... test... phase... MUST

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joe Shmoe

Joe Shmoe wrote: »
    Fake, I am in beta and there is a map. It doesn't show clouds or anything just the land. If I could just figure out why the beta servers have been down for three days. Anyone know of a place where fellow beta leakers can chat?

The map is real, I never looked in the map in the journal. The main in game map doesn't show the clouds. Guess it shows how much I know.

Advertisement