Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser?

Options
  • 17-01-2009 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I'm a student and I desperatley need my hair cut but refuse to pay 40-50 euro. I know of places where students do it for you for like 7 or 8 euro but I don't actually know where any of them are or if they are actually any good(I mean I just want a trim not to come out with blue spikes or something). Anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

I take it you are a girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

why dont you go some of the hairdressing shops and ask about the students cutting your hair on there model nights, they all have to start some where dont they !
    im sure you'll pay next to nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Indeed there are several barbers which will cut your hair for less than the price of a cinema ticket. You don't say where in Dublin you are but this is a guide. There are two in the City Centre on Bachelors Walk, there is one in Harold's Cross just off the canal and there is Just Cuts (finally, a name!) in Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There's a barbers along the west side of Dorset street who does cheap haircuts. I can't think of it's name but I've driven past their large adverts loads of times.

My own local barber is €9 for a standard adult dry cut (but it's outside the city).

If you're a girl, don't Peter Mark have a trainee shop with greatly reduced rates?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Many of the Polish hairdressers will do a haircut for a reasonable price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement