Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Impreza 2.0D

Options
  • 17-01-2009 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭

lads, just back from a spin in the new impreza diesel there. Ok the interior is low rent-not awful by any means but a golf it aint. Still has good spec including cruise,climate,heated seats,aux in etc. Then theres the all wheel drive,handled well i thought. Nice enough drive overall, even if there's a bit of road noise. But the engine was great in it. 150 brake and six speed box. All that for 22k. It surely has to be the best bang for your buck on any new car in this country at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

If only it looked like the previous model it wood be even better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

i know...its a minger but i kinda like cars being a bit different. If you could get fogs and stereo controls on steering wheel onto base spec it'd be perfect. Apart from those it is extremely well equipped...also got enjoyment passing a laughable rs4 bodykitted a4 tdi too. Serious go in it and smooth with it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Jeez.. !!! :eek:

I think I just picked my next car :cool:

Subaru Impreza 2.0 TD RS

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Darsad

looked at one last week the dealer told me the stereo switches are available as an accessory on the basic for around € 150 and at 21.5K all in i think its a great deal!

Advertisement